twenty nine

later that day minsoo had arrived again, taking chaemi and heejin to the store for groceries before returning them home and putting everything away

afterward, the days began to pass over and over again, no sign of yeonjun returning.

but frankly, heejin didn't care. she honestly didn't really mind anyway. she had texted their group chat and updated them but that was it.

twenty days

nineteen days

eighteen days

seventeen days

sixteen days

fifteen days

fourteen days

thirteen days

twelve days

ten days

nine days

eight days

seven days

six days

five days

four days

three days

two days

one day

12 hours

"you're late!" minsoo hissed, pulling yeonjun up the stairs and to the unconscious heejin's room.

"sorry." he coughed, trying his best to keep up with minsoo's pace. his body was more equipped towards the pain after last time but he was still at his weakest point.

not caring about the sound of the loud bang the door made, minsoo quickly pushed it open and helped yeonjun to the bed.

his body jolted at the sudden feeling of his body touching heejin's, still not used to the healing sensation.

his body was healing but it had been put through so much pain that he drifted off, falling into a once again painless sleep.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽

a few hours passed, the time reaching six in the afternoon when they both woke up.

"here are your rags, you brats." minsoo said, playfulness laced in her tone as she tossed the two cool rags to wipe away their sweat.

"yeonjun, you're staying for dinner."

"no, tha-"

"it wasn't a question. i met up with one of your guy's friends and got some of your clothes. they're in the family washroom. go shower, the food is almost ready." his lips parted slightly, a bit taken off-guard when minsoo announced she had retrieved some of his clothing.

but none the less, he got up slowly and walked to the bathroom to do as he was told.

"you too, heejin. go get washed up." heejin smiled warmly and got up to grab some clothes before going to her own bathroom to shower.

after finally getting undressed, she placed one foot inside, only for a sudden voice to invade her headspace.

uh, where do you guys keep the towels?