seven

(they really popped off with this song)

JIYEON - SOOBIN
HEEJIN - YEONJUN + HUENINGKAI
JISOO - BEOMGYU
SOOYOUNG - TAEHYUN

"they really weren't lying when they said this song took stamina." soobin said, watching the performance with taehyun and kai to his sides.

"they really weren't." beomgyu groaned from the side.

looking over, the other three saw as he laid on the couch, head propped on yeonjun's lap with a handheld fan blowing in his face.

"i really don't know how she's still going." he laughed, glancing towards the girls on stage before putting his head back down.

soon enough the four girls retreated backstage, thinking they were finished with their performance.

"okay, okay. problem. problem!" the director suddenly said, rushing over to the two groups.

"what's wrong?" heejin asked, sitting down next to beomgyu and jisoo, letting the cold fan in her hands cool her off while she tried to catch her breath.

"one of our performers aren't here. they were supposed to only do one song but they aren't responding to anyone."

"we can go on again." jiyeon suggested after looking around towards the other girls.

"really?" the director asked, looking around towards the nodding girls.

"thank you so much! what song will you be doing?"

"how about the monster song? it's a favorite," sooyoung suggested.

"alright. the monster song. you'll be up in a minute!" he yelled before turning away and running.

"another performance? you're already tired though," beomgyu said concernedly, looking from jisoo and to the others.

"yeah, are you guys sure this is ok? especially for heejin and jisoo?"

"i have beomgyu. as long as we're close while i wait i'll be fine. heejin is the one we need to worry about." jisoo said, causing everyone to look towards the girl slumped on the couch with a fan blowing her baby hairs back.

"don't worry about me. i'll be fine. hopefully."

"see that hopefully isn't really making me very comfortable." taehyun said, walking over towards the older girl with a piece of cloth to help her clean the sweat dripping from her forehead.

"don't worry, tae. really, i'll be fine, guys."

the others still weren't completely comfortable but they knew there was no fighting with her, as it would only end in her somehow in victory.