four

"dammit

"dammit." heejin sighed, watching as yeonjun got closer and closer to their shared desk.

"yeah, yeah, i get it." yeonjun smirked, taking a seat next to her and opening up his own books.

the teacher walked in soon afterward, indicating the beginning of class.

they were already halfway through the hour-long class when yeonjun looked over towards his desk-mate.

her head had been propped up lazily on her hand as she stared blankly at the boring video playing on the board.

"are you a magician?" yeonjun suddenly asks the bored girl, causing her to shift her attention over towards him.

"because when i look at you, everyone else around disappears." he smiled cheekily, only for heejin to give him the same blank stare before turning back towards the board.

he took a moment and turned his own face towards the board in front of them, missing the slight ignition of a smile on her face that was gone by the time he turned back towards her.

"i'm not a photographer, but i can picture us together." yeonjun smirked, hoping for a reaction. but to no avail, her face didn't seem to show any emotion.

"they say disneyland is the happiest place in the world. obviously, they haven't sat next to you," he said, cocking an eyebrow up.

she showed no reaction once again, making yeonjun pout as he turned away again.

heejin took the moment to place her arms down against the desk before laying her head between them.

in hopes to cover up the small laughter that was trying its best to leave her mouth, she completely covered her face, not wanting to show the satisfaction of a reaction to yeonjun's jokes.

"hey, you're pretty- oh?" he said in a disappointed tone, noticing her sudden position.

suddenly finding nothing else to amuse him, he pulled his books together and stacked them upwards before laying his arms and head on them to stare at the screen, unknowing of heejin's slight smile.