two

— 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟵

𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚
𝟮𝟬𝟬𝟵

"woah." the girls gawked, scrolling up and down through the thousands of results presented to them on the screen.

"let's just read the first one." heejin suggested. the others agreed and jiyeon scrolled back to the top, clicking on the first link.

SOULMATE.

Most people report recovering their soulmates between the ages of 16 and 25. People usually meet their soulmates when they need them most.

Soulmates will be connected by a red string wrapped around their pinky-fingers. The end of the red string will be held by a dove, whose job will be to find the person's soulmate - who will also have their own dove carrying their red string of fate.

Soulmates will be connected once they touch each other. Once they do so, the red strings will disappear, bracelets with their soulmate's names on them appear on their wrists instead.

They will also find rings in each other's hands, the names still on them. Once the soulmates think it is time, they will place the rings on each other's fingers, forever joining them together.

Soulmates have a full month from the day they meet to finally place the rings on each other's fingers before they are both to die. But after the fifth day after meeting each other without the rings being placed on each other, the two soulmates will begin to face consequences.

The said consequences being pain. The two will begin to grow weaker and weaker without one another.

But once the rings are finally placed together, the two will benefit. Connecting the rings will allow the soulmates to begin sharing thoughts with the other and begin healing one another.

Exceptions to the feeling of pain would be child-birth. Men will feel no pain when their female soulmate is in labor but besides this, the two will feel each other's pain.

To soothe pain, soulmates can touch each other. In any way, if the soulmates are together they can heal one-another. In rare cases, kissing can instantly heal soulmates. But it is said that this special ability is only presented in 0.5% of the human population.

"what's 0.5% of the population?" sooyoung asked.

"around like 35 million, i think." heejin said, still reading.

"isn't that a lot?"

"not when it's compared to nearly 7 billion people."

Thoughts are somewhat different. Thoughts can only be heard if directed towards one another. Regular thoughts such as "What ice cream should I get?" would not be directed towards the other unless intended to.

Soulmates are scheduled to die together but in life, there are some uncalled for things. Sometimes, when a soulmate is diagnosed with cancer and is set to die soon, or if a partner is soon to die in a fatal accident without their other half, the remaining soulmate will have the choice on whether or not they would like to pass away with their other half.

If they choose to live on, they could continue to date but will not find another soulmate.

In some cases, soulmates may try and hold back before connecting or for some reason are not able to place rings on each other, someo-

suddenly the sound of sooyoung's mother's voice rang through the room, drawing the girls' attention away from the computer.

"girls, the food is ready!" she shouted from downstairs, causing the girls to immediately back away from the computer and start running to be the first at the table.