thirty five

as promised, they each showed up to the dance studio, ready to feel their bodies give out any second

"why do you guys keep complaining? we've danced to all of these songs before, anyways." jiyeon laughed, continuing her stretching.

"because we've never done them one after another before. they're all so tiring on their own, but together? you're literally trying to kill us at this point." sooyoung whined, throwing her hoodie over to her bag.

"whatever. let's get started." jiyeon called, standing up and walking over the computer while the other three stood in their positions, watching themselves closely in the mirror.

"yo, beomgyu," she whispered lowly, catching the boy's attention.

"yes?" he asked, looking away from his phone.

"text yeonjun to come over here. i know heejin didn't even after i told her."

"alright, i'll text him." he laughed, exiting his game.

jiyeon nodded, pleased with her work before joining the others.

𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽 ; 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺

"and...done." jisoo breathed out, all of their bodies falling to the ground as the music cut out.

"yay!" beomgyu cheered happily.

"now get over here before i get light-headed again," he called out, causing jisoo to laugh as she threw herself next to him.

"it's so hot in here." heejin complained, sitting up and moving next to her bag, sitting against the wall as she drank the cold water from her water bottle.

"yo, gyu, where's yeonjun?" jiyeon whispered forcefully, causing the boy to jolt back at her sudden speech.

"i texted him. but he just got off of work, he'll be here-" just on time, in came a tired yeonjun, dressed in his oh so familiar cafe uniform.

"where is she?" he sighed, clearing tired as well.

looking around, he finally spotted her body slumped against the wall and he joined her, sitting down by her side.

"you smell like coffee," she said plainly, not caring as yeonjun wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"and you smell like sweat," he said mockingly, making her send him a playful glare.

the smaller group sat and rested, each of them appreciating each other's company.

"i have to work tomorrow so i'm gonna get going." heejin yawned, grabbing her bag and beginning to walk out after bidding goodbye to everyone.

for some reason, yeonjun felt something in his body telling him to follow her, or do something.

but he didn't. he sat there and watched her leave.

 he sat there and watched her leave

oh, what's gonna happen?