Chapter 11: Cast Promo

Start from the beginning

We went directly to our cars, got in, drove out and that paparazzi was still taking pictures.

-x-

When we got to the lot, we went in and the director received us. He told us today was going to be a bit different. He said we were going to do some promo for me.

"So, Veronica's gonna be in a room with you guys. Maximum three at a time. And you guys are gonna be asking her questions." He explained. Sounds simple enough. "So let's get to it." He finished giving instructions.

After all of us were makeup ready, we went to set. It sorta looked like the set of a talk show with a white couch and a white love seat in front of it, cameras taking the view from all angles.

The first group was Nina, Candice and Paul.

I brought my legs up and sat cross-legged on the love seat while they took the couch and we went right into it. Candice started talking and they all introduced themselves and me.

"So, let's start." Said Candice. "Varonica, what's your occupation?" She asked.

"I work at my aunt's bar back in California." Paul looked surprised and he jumped in.

"Really? What you do there?" He asked.

"I little bit of everything. I'm a waitress/bartender/entertainer." I answered with a smile.

"Entertainer? How?" Nina asked.

"I like to believe I'm a musician so I play a small show at the bar from time to time." They laughed at my joke and Paul asked what instruments I play. "Let's see." I thought about my answer. "Piano, guitar, I also do vocals and some one tried to teach me how to play drums once. Didn't go so well in my opinion."

Candice giggled and asked "What else you do on your free time?"

"When I'm not working I like to write a little. I do some photography, I dance with this group back in Cali, go to band practice. I keep my self occupied." I said.

"And did acting ever came into the picture?" Candice asked.

"To be honest," I said. "it was always in the picture. That's the reason I moved to California in the first place."

With that, Candice ended the segment, thanked every one and reminded the viewers to watch the show.

-x-

Next group was Steven McQueen, Michael Trevino and Zach Roerig. They were on a mission. They wanted this to be as funny as possible and they weren't backing down. Fist of all, Steven insisted on sitting with me on the love seat despite me saying there wasn't space for him.

He took that as a challenge and squeezed himself beside me and hugged me tight for dramatic effect.

"I feel the hatred of women all around the world right at this very moment." I said very seriously and sarcastically and all three of them started laughing. Steven let go of me and positioned himself on a way that both of us could be comfortable and started the segment.

"On that note," We all started laughing. "let us begging. Veronica, was has been the highlight of your day so far?" Steven asked. I looked up at him and answered sarcastically.

"This very moment in time." They all started laughing and I quickly changed my tone to a more excited one. "And I got my first paparazzi chase this morning. It was brutal. But very memorable."

"Wait. Where were you this morning?" Zach asked.

"Starbucks." I said with a wide smile.

"But, what were you drinking?" Michael asked sarcastically. As if it matter!