43- Passionate Night

Start from the beginning

Jungkook gently pushed Taehyung into the mattress, sliding Taehyung's pants off of him as he rolled Taehyung over towards the wall to collect the blankets underneath him. He quickly covered Taehyung up before stripping out of his own clothes and crawling under the blankets with him. He cuddled Taehyung flush against him to try and warm the elder naturally as he tucked the blankets tightly under Taehyung. He could hear Taehyung's breathing slowly returning to normal as his body gradually warmed up against Jungkook. Taehyung wrapped his arms tightly around Jungkook's waist, his fingers tracing shapes on Jungkook's back as Taehyung felt Jungkook's skin prickle with goosebumps.

"Do you like that?" Taehyung asked curiously, continuing to trace shapes on Jungkook's back as he laid his head on Jungkook's chest. He could hear Jungkook's heart beating rhythmically in his chest and sighed softly in contentment. Jungkook chuckled softly as he tilted Taehyung's chin up to peck his lips. "I do like it, but it's doing certain things to me that I'd rather be in control of right now," Jungkook whispered softly as Taehyung nodded in understanding. Although Taehyung wasn't stopping the motion as he pressed his lips harder against Jungkook's own, wanting more than just short, sweet kisses.

Jungkook's lips moved against Taehyung's passionately, their lips separating for only a couple of seconds for air before they attached repetitively. Taehyung had one of Jungkook's arms pinned under his neck as their kisses grew hotter and heavier, Jungkook wrapping that arm around Taehyung to gently rake his nails across his back. Taehyung shuddered slightly against Jungkook as Jungkook wrapped his other arm around Taehyung's back and pulled him closer. Taehyung placed one of his hands on top of Jungkook's that rested in the small of his back as their kiss broke momentarily. "What do you want me to do, Tae?" Jungkook asked breathily, wanting Taehyung's feedback and consent this time. "I won't do anything you don't want me to do tonight," Jungkook added, kissing Taehyung heatedly once more. Taehyung broke the kiss yet again, panting heavily as Jungkook waited patiently for Taehyung to catch his breath.

Taehyung looked Jungkook lustfully in the eyes, although their gazes were unclear in the dark room. "Wh- why do you want me to voice what I want?" Taehyung finally asked as Jungkook intertwined the fingers of Taehyung's hand that still rested on top of his own. Jungkook laughed softly, trying to remain quiet so that they don't wake Jimin or Yeontan. "You definitely showed me a wonderful time tonight and outdid yourself, Tae. Now, I have to even the score," Jungkook whispered softly, tucking Taehyung's shaggy hair behind his ear. "I don't have money like you, so the best way I can do so right now is by giving you anything and everything your body needs," Jungkook added, whispering this part sensually in Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung shivered with delight from Jungkook's warm breath fanning out over his ear and neck, Taehyung's hand tightening around Jungkook's own. "A- anything?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook moved their hands from Taehyung's back and placed a chaste kiss on the back of Taehyung's hand. "Anything, Tae. Whatever you want," Jungkook reiterated as he pressed his lips heatedly against Taehyung's own once more. Taehyung switched the position of his hand that Jungkook had been holding, pressing his palm against Jungkook's and intertwined their fingers again. Taehyung moved Jungkook's hand to rest against his chest to feel his heart beating erratically, Jungkook pulling away from the kiss slightly. "My hearts beating really fast too," Jungkook whispered, kissing Taehyung again. Although, Jungkook didn't know why his heart was racing. It wasn't like they haven't been intimate before but this time was more meaningful to the both of them.

Taehyung slowly slid Jungkook's hand from his chest down his abdomen, stopping at the waistband of his boxers. Jungkook was surprised Taehyung was even wearing boxers but figured it was because of their date. Taehyung hesitated momentarily, his breath hitching as Jungkook took the initiative then. Jungkook's hand palmed Taehyung through his boxers, earning a soft groan from Taehyung as their lips connected once more. "I- I want you to make love to me," Taehyung whispered softly as Jungkook searched Taehyung's eyes in the dark. Jungkook nodded softly at Taehyung's sincere words, his eyebrows knit with lust as he sloppily and passionately continued to kiss Taehyung.

With Taehyung's words, Jungkook slipped his hand inside of Taehyung's boxers, caressing Taehyung's length as his other hand played with Taehyung's messy hair. Taehyung moaned lowly from his throat, trying desperately to be as quiet as possible with Jimin and his baby sleeping peacefully. Jungkook's hand stroked Taehyung's length more firmly, Taehyung gasping softly into the heated kiss while moving his hand into Jungkook's boxers. Jungkook shook his head, both Taehyung and Jungkook panting in the small space between them from the broken kiss and moved Taehyung's hand. Taehyung stared at Jungkook puzzled as Jungkook turned Taehyung away from him and wrapped his arms firmly around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung shuddered violently with delight against Jungkook as Jungkook's lips brushed his ear and his erection brushed up against Taehyung's sensitive and twitching hole. "I already told you that I have to even the score, Tae," Jungkook whispered sensually and heatedly into Taehyung's ear. Jungkook slid one of his hands down Taehyung's waist and into his boxers once again. Taehyung felt overwhelmed by all the different sensations as Jungkook's hot breath fanned out over his ear and neck. Taehyung whimpered softly as he deliberately pressed his ass into Jungkook more, earning a low groan from Jungkook right next to his ear. Taehyung's body felt hot in Jungkook's embrace as Jungkook's slender fingers wrapped around Taehyung's pulsing length. "Just please enjoy what I can offer you now. I promise I'll offer you something better in the near future," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear hotly once more as his hand worked magic on the elder's throbbing erection.

Taehyung panted heavily into the silent air as Jungkook panted heavily in Taehyung's ear, only adding to Taehyung's arousal. Taehyung shifted his hand behind Jungkook's head, his fingers roughly burying themselves in Jungkook's ebony locks. "Please pull," Jungkook whispered roughly in Taehyung's ear, making Taehyung feel even hotter as his fingers clenched Jungkook's hair as requested and yanked hard. Earning a low guttural moan from Jungkook, Taehyung felt his stomach flip with excitement as Jungkook pressed his lips to Taehyung's glistening shoulder. Taehyung whimpered softly as he pressed his butt harder against Jungkook causing the younger to groan in satisfaction. "You can't be doing that just yet, Tae," Jungkook whispered into Taehyung's ear, flicking his wrist just right and causing Taehyung to jolt violently. "You're going to experience several "little deaths" tonight before I make love to you," Jungkook added as Taehyung's back arched and he moaned lowly. Using his free hand, Jungkook pressed his thumb into Taehyung's chin, his index finger pressed into his cheek and urging Taehyung to tilt his head back. Jungkook kissed Taehyung heatedly as he felt the warm, sticky fluid coat his hand but he didn't quit stroking Taehyung's length as Taehyung clenched his wrist and panted out heavily.

"O- Over- oversensitive," Taehyung finally managed to squeeze out as his body jolted violently in Jungkook's grasp once more. "Tae, be a little quieter," Jungkook whispered, clamping his free hand over Taehyung's mouth slightly. Just enough to allow him to breathe, but also keep him from being too loud and waking Jimin or Yeontan. Jungkook could feel every little breath and every little pant that left Taehyung's lips hot on his hand and it was more of a turn-on than he'd ever thought. Taehyung threw his head back on Jungkook's shoulder, his eyes pleading for another euphoric wave as he moaned loudly into Jungkook's hand. Jungkook felt yet another release from Taehyung, even though it wasn't anything major this time. Jungkook making sure to get the big one out of the way. He'd realized it had been a while for both of them, but Jungkook could still tell that there was another small one as he shifted Taehyung onto his back. "Babe, you have to be more quiet," Jungkook whispered frantically as Taehyung panted heavily. "You might wake Jimin or Yeontan if you can't control your volume," Jungkook added, kissing Taehyung feverishly as he scooped Taehyung's shoulders up off the mattress now to hold Taehyung flush against his body.

Taehyung slid his arms up underneath Jungkook's own and raked his nails across Jungkook's back, earning another low moan from Jungkook. Taehyung stared up at Jungkook as Jungkook stared down at Taehyung, their eyes locked in a heated gaze before their lips met in a passionate kiss once more. Taehyung gasped softly into the kiss as Jungkook's hand returned to stroking his length, allowing Jungkook's tongue access inside of his mouth. Jungkook kissed Taehyung feverishly, flicking his wrist skillfully yet again as Taehyung became lost in passion. Taehyung was swept away on a wave of desire and need as Jungkook readily surveyed each cue of his body, giving him everything he could have asked for and more. The quiet whispers of sweet nothings and 'I love yous' echoed breathily in the heavy silence of the room throughout the night.