Nandini: I hate you!

She smirked and he groaned pinching her waist. Her back arched and he looked at her with intensity.

Manik: Say that again!

Nandini: (challenging) I Hate You!

She giggled but stopped seeing his mad look. Though he knew she was just joking around but still he couldn't bear it which surprised her.

Manik: You are not gonna say that?

She bobbed her in no but Shreiked again when he dipped his face in her neck and left a love bite there. She was still in the after effects of the bite when he pulled her plazo down.

It was difficult to do so as it was wet but he somehow managed.

Nandini: Mani-

Her words died in between as his hands roamed on her back. He pulled her such that her front banged on his front. She frozed as his fingers roamed around the hook, and his lips lingered on the area between her neck and shoulder. It was probably the first time he will see her in full lights.

She was in her thoughts and didn't realize when his lips trailed near her ear. He bite her earlobe softly and she breathed slowly as he whispered in her ear.

Manik: comfortable?

She blinked her eyes and bobbed her head. She could feel him smiling as he unhooked her bra. He held it softly and threw it on the floor and she looked down feeling shy. He held her chin and made her look up. She breathed heavily seeing the love in his eyes.

Manik: you are beautiful.

She blushed furiously making his lips curve up in a beautiful small smile, yet again!

He held her hand guided them till his shoulder. As she gripped his shoulder, he placed his lips on hers again. Her hand trailed upto his cheek and he smiled deepening it. Their fronts making contact with each other were not helping either.

Breaking it he turned off the shower and took the towel. He held it above her head and wiped her hairs and than face. Picking her up along with the towel he came in the bedroom and made her lay down. He took the towel and threw it on the floor.

She blushed as he switched off the lights and removed his wet boxers. He came up and pampered her skin with kisses, not even leaving a small part untouched. Soon enough he removed her last piece of cloth.

Nandini was still in the moment, when suddenly her whole body jerked up as he entered inside in one go. She Shrieked in pain and he looked up but didn't kiss her like other times. His palms fondled with her breasts and he teased her already erect nipple ane aerola with his tongue and teeths making her moan in pain and pleasure.

Having enough of her breasts, he came near her neck and gave her a harsh bite and licked the spot to reduce the pain along with picking up normal pace. Nandini's nails were busy scratching his back while her lips parted a little as she gasped and moaned.

When Nandini felt he won't kiss her, she held his black chain and pulled him near her. She was about to claim his lips but he made a tch sound and went back in her hairs.

Manik:(slowly) Say you love me.

Nandini: Hate you!

She said angrily and he increased the pace. She glared at him moaning out loud and he smirked.

Manik: Say it or I will stop.

Nandini: Fine! I love you.

Manik: Good girl.