Noah and Sin usually stay here after a long day of.....oh no, not work, silly people, of games and they stayed last night. I decided to check up on them as I was awake early. As I crept inside their room, I saw that Sin was soundly asleep while Noah was standing outside the balcony, staring at the stars. I tipy toed to him not trying to wake Sin up as I landed my hand on his shoulder making him startle and look at me.

"Why are you awake so early" we both asked each other at the same time and laughed hearing the synchronicity. As he shushed me looking at Sin who rolled his body to another angle on the bed. "Why are you staring at the stars" I asked

"I usually see the stars remembering my biological parents" he replied, he was adopted just like me, the only difference between us was that I was adopted into a happy loving family while he was adopted into a sad abusive family. He left them as soon as he turned 18. He has been living at a motel down the corner since then.

Elijah offered him to stay here with us because obviously we have a big house for only 2 people, but he refused, he wanted to be independent but we insisted in helping him with finances but no. That's what I admired most about him.

Noah is someone who pretends to be this goofy sweet and foodie but in real life he has faced more than anyone I know.

"Oh and also Bri" he said and I raise my eyebrows asking him to go on "I have some questions left in my homework.... which I can't solve" he added and I responded while raising both eyebrows "some?!! Questions" as he rubbed his neck and said "okay all....." and I started laughing on his silliness. He is so cute.

Kiara's POV:

As we went into the kitchen I saw a table full of food. Oh wow food. I didn't get the time to eat anything because I was late, but damn this looked good. The maid had prepared doughnuts, strawberry milkshake , bagels, sandwiches and pancakes. I swear I was drooling.

I could tell Elijah was a perfectionist, he was so organized and punctual....no wonder he is a self made billionaire. He worked for it, it annoys and impresses the shit out of me. "Hey, I didn't come here to watch you eat" I said while he rolled his eyes and said "cupcake" as I looked at the pancakes spread with maple syrup on the table. "Sit" he said

Umm why is he speaking to me like I am a dog. "Sit" he repeated and I replied with a "woof" while he gasped and said "what the hell" as I repeated being annoyed at his 'sit' "woof woofff" he rolled his eyes and said "can you please have a seat." I sat while clapping my hands for his statement.

He started eating the bagels and looks at me drooling over the doughnuts "can you eat with me" he said as I snapped at his words and looked at him "you can't work with an empty stomach" he added and I said "excuse me, who are you to assume that my stomach is empty?" To which he replied "So you are telling me, that you woke up early and made yourself breakfast" "yes" I said as he raised his eyebrows.

"What did you eat?" He asked as I stuttered "I- I ate.... eggs" as he rolled his eyes and starting eating the doughnuts. I tried to look around but my eyes always ended up on the plates. I swear I could hear them talking to me in my head.

Pancakes: kiara, eat me
Sandwich: noo eat me
Bagel: Im made of cheese, you whore!
Milkshake: I'll bring all boys to your yard sis!!

My mouth started to water at the freshly made food. Elijah looks at me with a sly smile " you're drooling" he said "I am not" I replied while scoffing as he rolled his eye "why the hell would you lie about having breakfast.....just get over yourself and eat. We really need to start working" he said as he pushed his plate towards me and I just stared at him narrowing my eyes.