All In

The mission started as usual with the emblems of Beacon and A.M.C spinning around for a few seconds before moving aside to show the audience the location of the facility in Menagerie where Yang and her squad recently made their way into.

A square pointed at the location of the facility and there was something written on it's left.

Nuclear Launch Detected

"Saying that this is is bad would be a gentle way of putting it." Ghira stated.

"At least they already made into the facility that Yang mentioned earlier. All they need to do is just find a way to the control room or something like that." Summer pointed out.

It was just seconds before two missiles were shown flying upwards. The camera moved itself away from the map and followed the missiles. It focused it's attention on the two missiles, before showing the audience everything they needed to know about them.

It lasted several seconds until the camera moved away from the missiles and showed the audience what appeared to be Atlas' East Cost, because it was apparently where the missiles were heading. The number of how many lives would be lost if the missiles would end up hitting the East was slowly calculated and the audience couldn't believe their eyes when they saw it.

41,096,749

Sun's eyes widened after seeing the number of casualties, him being just one of the many ones disturbed by this number. He was the first one to say something, "How many?"

"This is worse than I thought..." Winter said, her eyes slowly widening in shock. The number of casualties was much bigger than she excepted.

"This is just wrong on so many levels." Pyrrha stated, shaking her head.

"And all of it caused by the death of a single person..." Fox said.

Tyrian chuckled in his usual creepy way, looking forward to see where this was going, "This is going to be very entertaining."

It was when the camera moved across the map back to the location where Ruby and her squad found themselves in the last mission.

A few seconds later, Ruby was shown running forward herself in the direction of the facility, with her M4A1 in ready as Command explained, "Bravo Six, we're still working with the Menagerians to get the launch codes. We should have them shortly. Keep moving. Out."

"You better get them fast, just like you said." Yang said to which many people in the audience nodded in agreement.

"I can already tell that it's not going to be easy." Coco said, crossing her arms.

"It'll surely last a while." Emerald agreed with her.

"Go! Go! Go!" Yang shouted, running along with her squad.

It was quickly followed by the sniper team assuring, "Bravo Six, Sniper Team Two is now in position. We'll give ya sniper cover and recon from where we are, over."

Ruby saw Arem was taking cover behind one of the containers a few meters ahead of her. He readied his Stinger and quickly leaned out of his cover before firing it at the helicopter flying in the distance. One second later, the aircraft exploded into pieces.

"Copy! Keep us posted! Out!" Yang answered as Ruby ran through the massive hole in the fence into a place with several containers around.

The first thing she did was killing one White Fang soldier running into the street in front of the container filled place as Sniper Team spoke up again to them, "This is Sniper Team Two. You've got hostiles and light armor coming to you from the north. Suggest you get some C4 or find some heavy weapons, over."