Death From Above

The mission started off as any other mission so far, with a huge map. The camera stared at the map for a second before a small window appeared on the left. That window was showing something. It seemed like an aircraft for the audience, and they quickly found themselves to be true when the camera zoomed onto the window, and everyone could see the massive aircraft.

"Everyone, I present to you AC130." B said, gesturing towards the screen.

The camera began moving across the aircraft, showing the audience everything it had to offer, starting with a 25mm Gatling Gun then going to40mm Bofors Cannon and finally a 105mm M102 Cannon..

"It seems like it' a useful machine." Winter stated.

"It's beautiful..." Nora said, staring at the AC130 in awe, Ren who was sitting beside her gave a quick smile and a roll of his eyes at how his closest friend was awestruck by the aircraft.

"Just imagine what would happen if we had these to take care of the larger Grimms." Qrow stated.

"It looks deadly." Neo stated.

"Oh, believe me, shortie. It is deadly." B said, as Neo glared at him for calling her "Shortie", "What?"

"Don't even think about calling me "Shortie" again." was that she said to him, as he just shrugged his shoulders in response.

"And how should I call you instead, little Neo?" B asked her, smirking behind his mask.

"What..." Neo was interrupted by Roman.

"Little Neo? Hm, it's fits her." Neo's boss stated, glancing down at her.

"I know, right?" Melanie agreed with him.

"It looks like you have a new nickname." Miltia said, nudging her Neo.

Neo huffed and crossed her arms angrily, as B said to her, "C'mon, why so serious? I'm just messing with you."

Then the camera went away from the AC130, to show the aircraft in it's full grace for the last time, before it zoomed itself into it, and moved towards one of the many seats inside of it as the screen went to black just for a second, before the audience could see something on the screen again, and it was through the perspective of a tv operator.

''Wildfire, we're moving up the road towards the town to the east. Confirm you have a visual on us." Yang spoke up, as the tv operator was following her and her squad from the above.

''Got eyes on friendlies.." An unknown female voice for most of the audience confirmed, but there were a few people who knew who it was.

"Who's that?" Jaune asked.

"It''s Neon Katt." Ironwood answered.

"Who?" Ruby raised her brow.

"One of the students from Atlas Academy, friend Ruby. She's a part of team FNKI." Penny explained.

Another voice spoke up on the screen, this time it was someone known as Kobalt, people from Atlas recalling him being another member of team FNKI, "Crew, do not fire on any targets marked by a strobe, those are friendlies."

Neon, using the advantage of having a chance to see most of the surroudings Yang and her squad were heading towards moved the camera to scan the surroudings. The small village seemed to be populated by many faunus, if there was someone living there. The only people who were in her view were Yang and her squad.

"Strange." Ren stated.

"What do you mean, Ren?" Nora asked him.

"In the last mission, places that Yang and the rest had to go through were filled with The White Fang, but now, this place looks abandoned." Ren explained.