Heat

The emblem of Beacon spined around for a second as the next mission began. Then, the camera began slowly lowering itself on the village in Menagerie where Yang and her squad have recently captured and executed Cinder.

Weiss' voice sounded on the screen, shorty after, "E.T.A. on the chopper's at least a half hour, Captain Xiao-Long."

"Oh, so we're still in the place where they killed Cinder." Neo said. She thought that they're going to move to another location.

"No good." Yang stated, "We'll be corpses for ten minutes by then. Every White Fang psycho in Khan's pocket is about to show up on our doorstep, coming to claim Cinder Fall."

"Or what's left of her." Weiss pointed out.

Cinder frowned and sighed angrily.

Roman chuckled, "You're still not over with the fact that they killed you off."

When Cinder glared at him, he said, "Yup, you are."

Yang grinned, "Cinder's death was surely a mind blowing experience, don't you think? She went out with a Yang." 

Blake cringed, placing her hand on her forehead, "...Yang."

Weiss cringed as well, followed by many other people in the audience cringing as well, "Don't start."

A small anti-personal mine popped into the screen and a square slowly placed it throughout the hill as Yang began,"Right. We'll set charges along phase line Alpha on the southern hill... ...and more along phase line Bravo." The mines exploded, the black smoke overcoming the hills while the helicopter landed in the area of the barn where Cinder was executed, "We'll delay them all the way back to the top, and hold our ground at the extraction point in the fields around the farm. Any questions?"

A short moment of silence passed until Weiss said, "Let's do this."

The screen turned black for a second and the next thing the audience could see was an inscription in the middle of the screen that said.

Present Day - Eight hours after Cinder Fall's death.

"Eight hours?" Miltia said.

"They couldn't call for help earlier?" Melanie added.

It was quickly followed by the view of Ruby running down the street, behind Yang, Weiss and Barton.

She gripped her M249 SAW tightly as one the White Fang soldiers called out to them through loudspeaker, "Surrender at once and your lives will be spared! I am sure you will make right choice given the circumstances! Drop your weapons and surrender at once! You will not be harmed if you surrender!"

"This guy really thinks that they're going to fall for that?" Sun asked.

"They're probably thinking it's worth a try." Scarlet shrugged his shoulders.

"Even though, It is unlikely that they will listen to them." Sage stated.

"Ignore that load of bollocks. Their counterattack is imminent. Spread out and cover the southern approach." Yang said to her squad, running over to the fence along with Weiss and Barton.

Ruby went in the other direction than her rest of her squad. She switched her machine gun to her sniper-rifle when she ran into the church. She turned to the left and walked up the stairs to the upper level of the tower, a few RPG's being the first thing that the audience spotted.