War Pig

An emblem of Beacon appeared on the screen, meaning the start of another mission. The camera went away from the map, and it showed the audience the last location of Ruby Rose, before it moved across the map and stopped on Vacuo.

"Oh, we're back to Penny and Winter." Summer stated.

"It appears so." Port said.

"Well, the last mission started with Yang's squad ending their mission, so it was quite obvious." Qrow pointed out.

"Another mission about them kicking Cinder's ass." Roman stated, earning a glare from Cinder.

Their premonitions were quickly confirmed an emblem of Beacon appeared on the screen again and it quickly changed into the A.M.C one, with Penny's name written under it. The camera started zooming itself down onto the location where Penny, Winter, Ciel and other marines were defending a tank from Cinder's forces the last time they saw them.

As the camera proceeded to lower itself down, a square that was showed one of Cinder's being shot down appeared on the screen. When the lifeless body of Cinder's soldier fell on the floor, the picture of Cinder herself appeared on the screen also appeared in the view of the audience, as Lisa Lavender's voice spoke up, " ...Heavy fighting continued throughout the night as Atlesian. Marines continued to push towards the capital city in pursuit of Cinder Fall. Sporadic fighting can be heard as the bulk of Cinder Fall's forces fall back towards the Presidential Palace."

"Yup, I was right." Roman said.

''If you wanted to win with them, you really should have prepared better for it. " Watts said, glancing over at Cinder.

Everything that was related to Cinder disappeared from the screen, and it was replaced a small square that was showing the tank from earlier, as Winter's voice sounded on the screen, "Command, this is Lt. Schnee. War Pig is en route. We're not missing this party..."

"I still can't believe how ridiculously they named their tank." Goodwitch stated.

The camera stopped on the War Pig, and just like it did with the last mission with AC130, it began to show audience everything they needed to know about this war machine. Like how many it money they had to spare to make one, where it was made or how many crewmember it needed.

"Beautiful machine." Ironwood commented.

Then the camera finally zoomed itself down onto Penny, and the audience could see her, hiding behind a destroyed car, as she along Winter, Ciel and many other marines were fighting off Cinder's forces.

"Polendina! Get your ass on the line now! We got hostiles moving in from the north!" Lopez shouted to her as he was firing at Cinder's men from the cover.

"Lopez? Who's this guy?" Emerald asked.

"He was mentioned when they were defending War Pig." Neo explained to her.

Emerald tapped her chin, remembering it now, "Oh, right."

''Bravo Six we're clear of the Bog, thanks for the assist. We'll hold down the left flank and provide supporting fire, out." War Pig said.

Penny clutched her M4A1 tightly as she was moving further and further into the battlefield, while taking out any of Cinder men that tried to take her out. One of them was hiding behind a cover that was right next to a huge pile of trash. At first, she didn't notice him, but luckilly for her, he seemed to ran out of the bullets in his weapon and had to pull his pistol out. Penny stabbed him with her knife, ending his life before any harm could be done to her or any of her fellow marines.