No Russian

The mission began with an emblem of Task Force 141 spinning around with Jaune's name written underneath it. It remained as the main focus on the screen before it was moved aside and replaced a familiar map of Remnant appeared on the screen, the square pointing at the location where Ruby and Jaune infiltratated a base last mission.

"The rest of Task Force 141 brought in the ACS, Adel. Two people took down an entire base." Ironwood's voice sounded on the screen.

"And that was awesome." Sun stated.

"The snowmobile escape was such a good scene." Yang grinned, beginning to dream about doing the same stunts that her sister and Jaune pulled off with Bumblebee.

"I have to say, sneaking into a base while using the blizzard as a cover was very impressive." Ironwood added his part as well.

The map disappeared from the screen and another emblem which the audience was already familiar with at this point appeared on the screen. The emblem of Atlesian Specalists's with Coco's name written underneath it started spinning around.

"It appears that we're back to Miss. Adel." Oobleck observed.

"It seems that this mission will be about her starting her mission as a double agent in the White Fang." Port added his part to his friend's observaton.

"We might learn more about what happened to the White Fang after Sienna's death." Summer theorised, "The only thing we know about it right now is that it is currently controlling Menageries and that Taurus is most likely that took over the leadership after her death."

"I ask much more from you now." Ironwood continued to speak to the person to the person he was having a conversation with, presumably Coco, "Yesterday you were a soldier on the front lines. But today front lines are history. Uniforms are relics. The war rages everywhere. And there will be casualties."

The embled moved to the side to the screen before map once again popped into the screen. The camera started moving all around it, showing conflicts that have occurred in various locations in Remnant in the past and how many lives were lost during those conflicts.

Many people in the audience flinched at the view of how many lives were lost during the conflicts over the years, but decided to stay silence and continue to watch the intro to the next mission.

The camera started moving across the map and it stopped right above Kuo Kuana of Menagerie, starting to lower itself down on it towards one location to the exact. This location was Sienna's Khan International Airport.

Sienna titled her head to the side when she read what was on the screen. They named an airport after?

"Why they named an airport after her?" Nora voiced her thoughts.

"It makes sense, considering that she was labelled a hero by Menagerians." Weiss stated.

Winter shook her head, "Too bad she doesn't deserve to be seen as one."

"But what is Coco doing there?" Velvet asked, confused.

"This mission might began with Coco arriving in Menagerie from where she will be taken to Taurus." Ren theorised.

"This man Taurus is fighting his own war and he has no rules." Ironwood brought the topic of Adam Taurus into his conversation with Coco.

At the same time a snippet from the newspaper appeared on the screen. The main focus on this snipper was a darkened silhouette of a man that was walking through a hallway in building.

Nuclear Grade Weapons?

Taurus