_chapter 6_

Author note: Thanks for all the commendable ideas and twist which has been really helpful to this story .and for the reads and votes .

I sincerely appreciate those who have help me through this book.
TheOfficialSemiloore

ahanstasia
______________________________________

ahanstasia______________________________________

^_^

I groaned immediately I opened an eye and stopped the alarm clock. I felt a headache incoming and curled up on my bed while trying to sleep again. Feeling tried, tasting the sour taste in my mouth, I adjust to the other part of the bed, enjoying the cosy feeling. The be honest, I really hated waking up very early in the morning.

A kick landed on me, Which sent me crashing to the floor, I whined obviously in pains, trying to get myself off the floor. Been aware of the only person who could do that to her, I turn around.

"Ahhnnn!" J yelled turning to my roommate Britney, unhappiness evident on her face.
"I just wanted to sleep a little!"I whined.

"Better get up and take, your bath, we are late, " Britney says with a stern look on her face. Knowing better than going back to bed, I whined like a little girl while I got up.

_____________________

After spending a lot of time trying to get dressed. We were done and ready to hit the road. It didn't take long, because the cyber cafe, was situated close to the campus.

We finally arrived at the cyber cafe which read "The cafe corners" boldly in calligraphic design.

The interior wasn't a counterfeit, it was incredibly spacious and optimised with various personal computers and a chilling sensation of the air conditioner.

"Theresa please come! "Snapped Britney.

I genuinely walked over to Britney, who was talking to a tall average boy who was in no doubt striking hot with his navy fitted, fitted Jeans and a black T-shirt.

"Theresa this is David, my pathetic cousin." Ahe chuckles.
Meanwhile, I filled my eyes with the make god, in front of me not wanting to look away.

" Hi, I am Theresa Collins, " I said with a fake plastered smile.
"Really, nice to meet you."

"Same here, let me introduce you to the rest of the gang ." Says David,
with his outrageous but good looking arms over my neck.

"Theresa this is Michael, " David states.

"Hi there am Theresa," I say

"I finally meet the girl, Britney talks about all the time."

"Thank you," I say with a grin plastered to my face.

"Anytime!" Micheal states.

"Okay Theresa, I'll like you too meet John, " Says David.

"John this is Theresa, Theresa this is John."