_ chapter 2_

⋋✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿⋌

They was a sudden gaze and stare at me and there , I was being stared as I've I was a beauty pageant that is modelling on a runway .

I was a little bit nervous and fidgeting which to me seemed to  be intense on my first day of campus ,I boldly stood my ground and hoped I wasn't humiliated again.

And they then suddenly introduced themselves to me.

Hi I am Britney said one of them I noticed she wore old fashioned and rumpled clothes and was very friendly .

I obnoxiously replied Hi ,with a fake smile plastered on my face am 'Theresa nice to meet you.
' Nice to meet you too said Britney .

We don't seem to see this everyday said two girls still staring at my figure in disbelief .

I am Toke, this is busayo.

'I gave a quick smile and smirked ,hi wondering why God had striked me with an ugly stench of beauty and attractiveness.

Feel free dearie answered Britney gazing at my tremendous outfit.
'Thank you, I say shying away from her stares .

"Britney won't u show her ,a room or do you intend she sleeps on the floor.

'i know what to do ohh . thanks for advice, replied Britney

I giggled a little and she winked at me as we looked at each other subconsciously ,that I even forgot that my luggages was still by my side

Here is your room dear pls feel at home dearie said by Britney .

I quickly ranged the small yet dusty bed put my luggages and walk outside with my phone which seems to ring

I quickly check the call log to notice the name which was my mum.

*Hi mum I say with pretence in the depth of my voice.

*Hi my little munchkin,she says with a high-pitched tone which seems she was crying.

*Mummy why are you crying now "

*Tess dear you are growing fast I will miss you my dear.

*I smile knowing that she has always got my back and is the best mum.

*mummy don't worry nothing is going to happen to me I say with confidence.

*I Know nothing will happen to you but don't get misled , follow good friends be vigilant open your eyes and join Godly group's.

*mummy oh is okay I haven't even started my semester and you are crying when I start what will you do then ?,I promise I'll be a good girl.

*ok my darling but make sure you eat well too

*Ok mum I promise.
' we both chuckles and share some controversial prayers ,I smile and hope for my best .

I hv paid for registration ,hostel and some food stuff so before today or tomorrow 30k will be sent to you I have credited your phone ohhh I don't want to hear anything so keep in touch with us always said my mum over the line.
we will always love you so be a good girl she says with a chuckle .

I thank her and run shot of words ,so I end the call and keep my phone.

Theresa pov.

I walked straight to my room ,I took out my phone and texted my best friend Jessica I tested her hi but she never responded so I looked around , Britney toke and busayo were on Netflix watching a movie which was drawing their attention.

I quickly called my mum and told her thank you that I will be sending my pics and always call her when am free we both chatted and I finally ended the call had my bath and took a a quick nap

}:‑)

I woke up only to notice that everyone was fast asleep i chuckled and realized that I had slept for so long that it was past 10 .I headed to the kitchen to drink some water .when I was shocked to see Britney crying in the lobby near kitchen ..

I rushed up to her gripping her by the hand , Hi bri what Happened why are you crying

I am not ,she states with her teary eyes , I just had a terrible nightmare

Stop lying to me I just saw you crying what's up nah stop pretending, I tell her

Theresa something bad has happened to me she says with a disapproval in her car voice .

What is it what Happened ?

"My mum just called me ,my dad slumped to death in the bathroom he has been having quite a lot of heart attacks ever since .

"so we always take it easy with him when discussing matters ,but know he is late (tears drop down from the cheeks of Britney face )

I gulp and almost start to cry .don't worry dearie everything is going to be alright I promise you .God is in control just keep on praying he may even be saved .

"Thank you Theresa you are here for me when I need you she hugs me with tears in her eyes . I quickly respond and hug her back.

"I will always be here for you ,you are my friend what are friends for I give her a smile and her face lits up

"Will u pls follow me to the hospital it's around the corner.

"I smile ,yes I will be there but by what time remember we are having classes by 7 am

"We are going by 2pm so we can come back and revise our notes , Britney states .

"Ok so Britney when are we sleeping nah "it's too 11"am going to bed and you also need to rest, everything will be alright good night dear

"Good night Tess sweet dreams Britney says and I smile and cover myself up with my blanket ,and sleep of .

**

Pls vote and comment

Much love

..... Jessy-sparkle