_chapter 3_

^_^
Hi guys hope u are enjoying my story this is my first book pls vote and follow me and comment on adjustment I should make on my book❤️

So as I promised I will be donating chapters to first 3 votes made to Girls under pressure .

Semiloore_

emmzie2. IfeoluwaOgunjobi.
My good loyal friends pls follow them and vote u can check their profile out .
^_^
I didn't quite notice when my alarm clock ringed and I woke not only myself but everyone
"Ahh what is it ohh my ear ?? Replied Britney.

"What is the time pls asked busayo it's 5am I replied .

"mtchewww (sighs) crossed by everyone and suddenly Britney came to me in embrace of a hug.
"Thanks for yesterday Tess"

"Anything for you bri ,let's go take a shower and brush leave toke and busayo.

"We laughed and chuckled simultaneously.

"Britney I will make noodles for you and I to eat ,so go and brush and take your shower I will catch up .

"We were done eating and had our shower when toke and busayo stood up from the bed in attempt of yawning and stretching.

"Where are u guys going to? ask toke

"We are going to the spa" Britney answered sarcastically.

"I laughed and almost choked on my food when toke hissed and went to brush up for class,

"Toke also got brushed , bath and made cereal for herself we both laughed at her outfit cause she wore a flabby shirt and long skirts.

"Toke hissed and ignored us ,and we were about to go when busayo stood up with a death state glaring in her face .

"What's with her I said
Britney answered she is moody her boyfriend broke her heart .

"She has a boyfriend ,I asked.

"Yes she does replied Toke.

"Tell me more i insisted , I was very inquisitive in times like this.

"Later Tess ,another topic for another day answered Britney

^_^

We headed for class and we were very tired cause our philosophy teacher was so slow I had to even start dribbling on my Note I intended to use the time to chat Jessica up.

Me
Hi Jessica

*Jessica
Hi bae srry for yesterday

Me
I was worried Jessie what happened

* Jessica
Long story but I will cut it short .

Me
Ok go on

*Jessica
So my phone died yesterday couldn't chat with u ,and my dad lost his job yesterday I couldn't afford for uni .I was very sad yesterday I didn't have any Choice so I will not be able to come during this semester .