_ chapter 5_

Dear Wattpaders sorry for late update been pretty occupied , thanks for the followers and votes  and lovely comment❤️🌹 XOXO ❤️God bless you all

    Theresa pov

I am woken up by  toke with  slap on my soft cheek .

  "Wake up Theresa ,we can't afford to be late

"Late for what precisely "

"Urghhh don't you remember today is Saturday Nicole birthday party .

"Everyone is dressed except you "she growls

"Is that why u had to slap my cutee face ,I said with a pouty face .

"Yes ,and if you don't brush your smelly trash you  call mouth and take a shower  I will slap your face again.

"Sorry ma "I say with a chuckle.

"I reluctantly agreed and hurried off to the bathroom I had a quick shower and gave my teeth a nice drill .and put on my clothes ,I added a quick makeup to my face in attempt to make a good impression ,since it was my first party in campus.

(subconscious)I wonder how this party is going to be ,will there be cute boys ,food and so on .i also hear girls get raped and messed up at parties I am so freaked out.

"Before I could continue my silent thought I was interrupted by Toke ridiculous and anticipating scream .

"Tessa  would you please hurry up "we are getting late ,who would want to miss a birthday party " she says screaming on top of her voice   .

"Just give me one minute "putting on my sneakers .

"Urghh ,be fast now"

"Am done ma"shall we go now before you scream the life out of me .

"Don't be  silly ,who would want to miss the most popular girl in campus birthday party .

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Let's cross to the main Street and from there we will get a taxi ,busayo says "

"Ok then " says Toke

"I like your gown states Britney it's gorgeous and fits your curve perfectly .

"Thanks alot,I just decided to try it on since I didn't want to come with you guys to the mall .and am sorry I also spoke rudely to you guys the other day ,I hope you forgive me .says busayo.

"We all forgive you states Britney ,but anytime you need a pal to talk too about relationship status contact me , Britney says with a chuckle .

"I definitely will .

"Ok enough chat ,let's get a cab .^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^>

"We get a cab across the street which was going to the same direction and was very generous and offered to lower the price . ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"We finally reached our destination , although it was a bumpy ride .Toke offers to pay the taxi driver while we head to the main building .which was exquisite , there in the building where  girls dressed up as I've it was a beach party or  as hookers . With boys dangling their ways around them,with an extreme loud music and food at every corner of the room.

"Look at the birthday girl "snaps Toke.we all  head to meet her across the other room.

"Happy birthday Nicole we all say simultaneously 

"Ohh my word , thanks for coming on such short notice I didn't expect this  she says handing us a group hug.

I will like you to meet my new boyfriend she says with a grin plastered on her face ." This is Ronald "Ronald this are , Britney ,Toke  busayo and Theresa .