Chapter 28

Author's Pov:

"Guys, I was wondering, now that we are imortal what exactly will we do now?" Marinette asked knowing they could not go to public's eye. "Well, I honestly don't know what we would do." Kagami said while laying on marinette' s lap and getting head scratches. "Well I have an idea." Sass said flying to all of there view.

"What is it Sass?" Luka said holding out is th and in which sass sat on. "Well you guys can fuse your miraculous with us so you can get more power." He said enthusiastically, Adrien, Luka and Kagami all agreed to the idea but marinette was not. "By a I don't know if I want to do this, I really love mullo." She said holding the locket were her kwami was hiding.

"Well I like the idea, the less I can hear that little bitch's voice." Adrien said and glaring at Plagg who was on the coffee table and eating his cheese. "Well marinette you don't have to, but we want to." Adrien said with a sympathetic look on his face. "Ok guys I will support you, but please do not use your new powers for evil." Marinette said giving them the puppy eyes.

" Ok we will start after we finish building our new planet,ok?" Kagami said in which everyone else agreed to.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry about the super short part. Also I have had somthing on my mind I am going to throw in some crazy thing in the story to make it interesting. And also I don't exactly know if I will be about to get to 50 chapters but I will try. Hope you like the chapter will try and make the next 1 longer promise Bye.
292 words