Chapter 24

Marinette's Pov:

While in space, I still think about everything that has happened in my life. Like all the good times I have had with Luka, Kagami, and Adrien. And how oblivious I have been for the crimes they have committed.

But I could not help but still be in love with them, like I loved how me and Kagami would take baths before. And Luka would sing while playing his gutair to me. Or Adrien and me watching movies.
And things got better when they got there curses, they were very cuddly.

But I can't help but wonder if chloe never broke the artifact, would I still be oblivous and never be able find out about there crimes. I also wonder about how I will be during while years pass. But then again I would never be able to meet those adorable creatures.

If I was honest I kind of wish that I was with Kagami, Luka, and Adrien.

"Marinette." Mullo said breaking me out of thought. "Yes Mullo, what is it?" I replied. "Well I was wondering, I saw a spell in your book that you could talk to people through thought. " "I don't know, what if they could track me, but I will give it a try after we get the bunny gem" I replied

After that short talk I realized that I have not fed them, so I went to the kitchen and made them some macarons. After about 2 hours I was done with them and called princess and Mullo downstairs.

When I got the spell book , the book was open to the spell Mullo was talking about. And I kept running around the thought. But my thoughts were stopped my princess and Mullo screaming from downstairs. I immediately ran downstairs to see a giant terrifing bunny running near the house.

When it made contact to the house, it made the house shake violently. I was too distracted by the monster to examine the planet. I grabbed Mullo and princess them ran out side to see it was chewing the house.

Quickly I had 3 bug and long diamond spicks imurge from the ground under the bunny. It quickly jumped out of the way before they could make contact. When it was looking around it finally had its eyes on me and with a deadly stared it looked at me with a sinister look and crushed its feet in the ground about to run at me.

When it ran at me I quickly jumped avoiding its attack. "Mullo get squeakly!!" I said then pink light sarounded me them dissapeared to reveal a mouse suit. When I turned I found and ran at me again I put up a big diamond wall that it smashed into.

When it disappeared I quickly made a whip and wrapped it around its mouth. "Princess, do you know we're its gem is?!" I said while struggling to stay on it's back. "It's in there left eye!" She replied. When being flung off the bunny's head in front of it. Then I got a look and saw it was a watch with a blue diamond in the middle of it.

How can I get it, I thought

How can I get it, I thought. Carrots that's it. When I ran to the side of it I quickly made a giant gold carrot. When the bunny saw it, they quickly ran to it and started to bite the carrot. I quietly snuck on its back and then  went to its face. When I got to it's eye that was when it noticed me, and started to shake me off. But thankfully I grabbed it and started to run back to the house.

I then tripped but I was close to the door, when it started to get closer to me with it's mouth open. I blessed it's eyes with crystals, and it them tried to scratch it off of its eyes. Which gave me the opportunity to get in the house and slam the door. When looking out the window, the bunny along with the planet was gone.

After detransforming, I walked upstairs struggling because of the fight. And changed into some soft clothes, and used the spell when I flopped down on the bed and started to fall asleep.

Kagami's Pov:

While looking at the map I saw that the bunny planet was gone. And I could hear something talking me me in my head. "Kagami, I know you can hear me. If you want to know who I am you have to get Luka and Adrien asleep along with yourself." The voice was sweet, and I could not help like I recognized it and it was very relaxing.

I did indeed want to know more so I first went to Luka's room, "Go to sleep, and I will leave you alone" knowing how much Luka hated hearing my voice he agreed and after making sure he really went to sleep. I did the same thing with Adrien, then went to sleep myself. And it started the dream.

Author's Pov:

It was dark, Luka, adrien, and Kagami were all next to eachother but we're still far apart. "Hello you guys, I am sure you know me, yes?" Said a voice from the darkness in front of all of them. Before all 3 could question her identity, marinette emerged from the darkness and sat down not too far away from them. "Marinette were have you been!?" "Yeah we have been looking for you everywere!" Both adrien and kagami said.

"Guys, I know about the crimes you have committed. And please answer this question for me. Why?" Knowing how smart marinette was they didn't bother to try and deny her.

Kagami answered while looking marinette straight in eyes, "We wanted you all ourselves, and we were afraid you would leave us."
" Guys I love you too, but you know how much I had violence." Marinette said looking disappointed. Which made Luka, Kagami, and Adrien's heart squeeze. Knowing they hurt there little diamond emotionally.

"Marinette if you come back with us, then we promise we will not kill or hurt anyone." Luka said hopeing she would agree, "I don't know guys, how about this when I get back to earth I will stay with you guys, but I will still be keeping an eye on you" All 3 jumped up and down happy marinette agreed.

Before anyone could say anything else could be said, all 4 woke up panting. All 3 went downstairs and when confirmed that they had the same dream they all set a course back to earth. (Also they did get the dragon gem, and the horse)
----------------------------------------------------
So I might not be able to upset as much as I regular no, because I am grooming my neighbors dog to earn money. So hope you like the new chapter, see you soon. Bye❤😁
1147 words