Story ideas

So these are the story ideas I have had for a while, and you can either vote by title of by number. I will wait I week or a month, I already have the cover ready so please vote in the comments.

1. From single father to happily married husband and dad

Adrien Agreste and Kagami Tsurugi were happily married for 3 years. Adrien was a high school teacher, while Kagami was a professional fences. During there 3rd year of marriage they had a baby boy which they named Hugo. But what Adrien does not know is that Kagami has been cheating on him 1 month after they started dating. But when there baby turned 3 months old Kagami ran away with her lover, leaving Adrien to take care of Hugo by himself. Will Adrien be able to love again, or did his wife's affair prevent him from being so?

2. She Will Be Mine!!

Ladybug's miraculous was badly damaged, and will take a year to repair. So with a ladybug costume, she gave cat noir the dragon, snake, and mouse miraculous. Which she said he could give to where he pleases. But she does remind him to be careful, so besides to give it to his 3 favorite friends: Marinette, Kagami, and Luka. But after Luka and Kagami starts to take interest in the new mouse hero, Adrien starts to get jealous. Who will win the mouse's heart?

3. My Mate!

Marinette and Adrien are thought as regular teenagers, but they have a secret. Both of them are wolves, and soon they will be in mating season.
How will they react to being in heat?

4. The War For Her Heart

Adrien, Marinette, and Kagami were all chosen to have a miraculous by master fu before he died of a heart attack only one week after giving them, because he didn't find another guardian for the miraculous box. When master fu died so did the remaining miraculous. Adrien got the white cat miraculous, which has the power of healing. Marinette got the mouse miraculous, which has the power of multiplying. Kagami got the miraculous of black cat miraculous, with the power of destruction.

5. Marigami lemons

The title says it all, so they will all be one shots. And they will have crossovers for anime and movies. And every chapters will have a different form. Like bad girl, multimode, ryuko so on. And also Adrien and Luka may not exist in some chapters.

6. It's Playtime

Marinette is a Dragon that was shot down by hunters, but 3 teens came and saved her life. So to repay them she is there personal live in maid. But after one of them leaves for a trip. The two males plan to have fun with marinette, so, it's playtime.

7. She has a lot of secrets

When you look at Marinette you see a normal 15 year old girl. But what you don't know is that she is over 1000 years old. And is hiding in earth from her crazy and murderous ex lover, also her mother that knew about her but still wants Marinette to marry her. But what will happen when her lover and mother are also on earth? What will happen to Marinette?

8. The cold never bothered us anyway

Marinette is known as the snow queen after everyone discover her power. But her life changed when she met Jack frost, but his real name is Adrien Agreste. Will they fall in love and become the snow queen and king?

9. The punishment

Marinette, Kagami and Luka are tired of being rejected by Adrien. And when they find out that Adrien was going to except there feeling only to satisfy his selfish desires. That was when they snapped, that already had a lot of things that were close to making them loose there sanity. But the fact about Adrien, finally broke them and they plan to make him and everyone that wronged them suffer. They call this mission: The punishment.

10. History of the genie Marinette

Marinette has had a lot of masters over the centuries, and they all had different intentions for what they were going to use there wishes for. Some selfish, selfless and more. And here is the list
* each had 13 wishes*

11. Mari senpi will be mine!

Kagami always thought she loved Adrien Agreste, but after awhile she found herself falling for Marinette Dupain Cheng. But Kagami knew she had a lot of rivals to take care of. But with the Dragon miraculous it could help her kill them and get rid of the evidence. So watch out Marinette, because Kagami is coming.
* there is no ladybug*
*Kagami has the Dragon miraculous*

12. Inside the mind of a psycho

Adrien has been in a mental hospital since he was 5, he has killed people because he thinks they will take his soul mate away. He has only seen her in his dreams but he does not know her name. He also has a voice in his head which he named Plagg that told him who to kill. Adrien tried to refuse but after awhile he completely agreed, and after a while he found himself loving the feeling of ending someone's life.

After being caught he was unable to be charged as a adult because he was still considered a miner. But they sent him to a mental hospital, were he attacked the people who tried to help him. And kept asking for the girl from his dreams. What happens when Marinette is the girl from his dreams, and she is assigned to help him? Will he be cured? How will he react to seeing the girl from his dreams in real life?

13. The animal kingdom

Paris is home to a animal, human hybrids, but because they can turn into animals it is hard to determine. It is starting to become winter, which is a bad time for a mouse. Because cats, snaked and dragons prefer to mate with them rather than each other. And this is the case for multimouse, she does have a owner who mistakes her for a regular mouse. How will Marinette survive winter?

14. The run away royals

Adrien was expected to marry Lila Rossi, but not wanting to, Adrien runs away with his best friend/ lover Kagami they also both became criminals. But after running into the sweet, and selfless princess, Marinette. They decided to steal the most precious jewel , that would surely get them beheaded... Marinette's heart.

15. I ran away and I don't regret it

Marinette was done with her classmates bullying her for not believing Lila's lies, and her parent thinking that she was bullying her. And when she runs away she meets ryuko and gets her own kamui. What happens after she goes back home and sees her friends again?