Chapter 19

So before I start, if you are wonding why I put this book on hold for such a short amount of time it really just a little break. And I'm still looking for yandere adrien x marinette books. Do hope you like the new chapter
---------------------------
Kagami's Pov:

"What the fuck do you mean you lost the book!!" I yelled angrily at the 2 idiots. "It exactly what I means we lost the book back at Jamaica." Luka said calmly as if it was no big deal.

"Why are you taking this so calmly!? If someone finds the book then we will go to jail and marinette might get married so were else!!" When hearing that Luka and Adrien ran to there room to pack there stuff before I could join then I heard something crash and break.  When looking to investigate I found it was the 3 artifact that cursed me Luka, and adrien.

But it made me confused because I though they were already broken, and we never did buy then. But my train of thought was inturupted by a voice saying "I hear you want to find your love interest, well I also want to find mine." When turning around I found a flouting creature which did remind me of what I look like when I transform. "What are you?"

I said confused the creature did answer my question he is the dragon kwami, and whoever got stuck with the curse that was connected to them then that person would accompanied by then. "But what you really need to be worried about is your friend finding all the crystals which she can use to take away your curse."

When thinking about that I found myself getting worried because before I wanted to get rid of the curse but now I never want it to go away. When he was done explaining both Luka and Adrien walked bown with a kwami of there own. We all were able to talk about were the gems were. But the next thing longg my kwami said shocked me " Your frien is stuck with the mouse curse, which means she has our love Mullo. If we all are able to get them, you can have marinette all to yourself and we will have Mullo all to ourself."

All 3 both us looking at eachother and with a evil smirk on our faces we agreed marinette will be ours.

Marinette's Pov:

While I was in my room quietly packing all the stuff so I could move them to the mansion, I could hear a crash from down stair so I turned invisible and quietly walked downsairs to find a creature that looked similar to Mullo but based off a different animal. When explaining some things to kagami my eyes widened at the realization that she was in the same situation for years.

When all were sitting on the couch the kwamis were talking about the gems that is I could collect them all that I could take away there curses. I smiled thinking that if I could find them all then I could end this madness, but it also made me afraid because if they got them all then they could erase my memory of there evil deeds.

When I felt like I heard enought I walked quietly upstairs, grabbed my stuff and opened a poratl so I could get to the mansion. When me and Mullo were sitting down on my bed I gently scooped Mullo into my palms and hugged her against my chest, which I heard small cried coming from her. And that made me sad because hearing all those things from the other kwamis made me realize that she was dealing with the same stuff I have but the difference was she was handling them for centuries at a time.

When finally able to get Mullo to stop crying she explained how her and the other  curses were made.

"2 million years ago I was made along with many other kwamis which had different powers. Whenere we blessed our hold with the powers we provided they were too imortal. But am my 100 year of existence was when I met Plagg, Longg , and Sass. At first we were all friends, but as years went by I found them and there holder become more and more obsessed with who ever had my curse. At first I ignored it, but when I witnessed all 3 of them killing 5 of the other kwamis that was when I realized that they were becoming obsessed-"

I stopped Mullo after I saw tears coming from her eyes which made me want to kill the kwamis resonsible for there tears. But knew that right now making the tears stop was my only priority right now. When able to get her calm I got her some of her favorite macarons and be both watch some videos on my big tv in my room before falling asleep.

I was still very new to this whole curse thing, but I am very thankful because I got to meet Mullo and have adventures. But also I would have never saw what Luka, adrien, and Kagami were doing to me. So I will never let them they the gems and make me forget all there horrible deeds. And with my power I will help people and never use my powers selfishly.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed the new chapter, and if you see this then I will not be continuing to have this book on hold. And if you are wondering I am still looking for yandere adrien x marinette. So please do make one and send it to me but this is totally optional. Before I end this you may have seen that I deleted my simulacrum book, and that was because I am rewriting it and I want to have it so simulacrum will capture her a lot later in the story. So love you all hope you like the story / chapter. And bye

1005 words