Chapter 21

Marinette's Pov:

Me and Mullo have been in space for about 3 weeks and apparently back at earth they conceded me missing or killed because of the amount of people already killed.

But when hearing that Kagami, Luka, and Adrien were also missing that did make me feel afraid an concerned for there well being, I mean all of us have been friends since we were 6 years old.

When getting to the planet my eyes widened at the beauty of it. It was covered in gold and all kinds of gems. Mullo put a bubble around us which would hold 2 hours worth of air. And I sarted to walk around not taking my eyes off the found, hoping I would find a trait from one gem that would stand out to me. After about 20 minutes of searching I asked Mullo who was on my shoulder. "I'm sorry Marinette I do not know which one of the gems it is. But I do know how you can!"

I was very confused because she already saw me struggling to find it. "Just do exactly what I say." Not having any other choice I agreed and did what she said. "First put your right hand out and say show my the gem" when doing that I then found a yellow light shining bright from a little hill of gems. I waisted no time and ran to were the yellow light was coming from, when grabbing it, the gem started to glow and form into the bee kwami Mullo described.

"Hello, thank you for finding me. I can tell already that you have I pure heart. To this you may have my gem along with all of my geme and gold from my planet."  After she said that the gem from my locket poped off and sucked all of the gems and gold in to it. And the yellow gem the formed with my blue one and I then put it back in place. I was able to get back inside before the planet disappeared in my locket.

I could out later that now I could look after the bee from now on which made me exciting. It was time to spoil them with a lot of treats. I just hope Luka, Adrien and Luka are treating there kwamis nicely.
----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter,  I just wanted to get somthing out quickly because I have to update my new story. Will make a longer chapter next time, love you all Bye.
423 words