Chapter 12

Author's note:

Once marinette regained consciousness, she felt a little different. She did remember that pink puff of smoke coming tworders her and flying into her mouth, but she passed out before she could remember anything else. But marinette found herself laying in her bed on her back, while her 3 friends were sleeping next to her on the floor.

She smiled at the scene, but when marinette glanced at the mirror for a second. She looked like 2 mouse ears, and a mouse tail on her. When thinking back to the museum, she realized that what happened to her was the same event that happened to her friend.

Her face turned pail when the realization hit her, She was now stuck with the curse. And from what she could see it was a mouse version.

Not wanting to wake up her friends she quietly snuck downstairs to start breakfast but because of her clumsiness marinette tripped on Luka's long snake tail before she could exit the room. Which apparently was enough to wake him up, and when to did luka looked at her and thought it was just his imagination. But after getting a second glance, he did confirm it was not.

"Oh Marinette are you ok from yesterday." Luka said sympathetic to marinette. But knew that she was. Marinette related with a yes, but was still confused about his calmness.

Marinette did confirm she was fine, after waking up up Kagami and Adrien, all 4 had breakfast and went to the living room to clear things out.

"Guys what happened yesterday?" Marinette asked her friends, hoping there response would answer her strange appearance when she woke up. But there responce surprised marinette, " We don't know, we all just found you passed out on the floor." Luka replied, while Kagami and Adrien nodded as a signal to this statement.

But remembering about hearing glass shatter before passing out then remembered about the museum. So marinette grabbed the remote and turned in the TV to the news. What was there answered everything she needed.
*On the news*
"Don't blow a fuse it's just the news! I am Nadia chamakh and here is the scoop of the day." The news lady said as the camera moved to a scene of chloe trying to get out of 2 police man's grip, who was trying to put place her in the car. "Chloe, has been captured on camera destroying a priceless mouse artifact. She has also been predicted to have destroyed the other 3 stolen artifacts."

Marinette could barely here what chloe was screaming, but she just pradicted she was screaming about what her father could do yo them. The police finally able to place chloe in the car, by hand cuffing her.

When Nadia was about to go to another topic, Marinette tired off the TV and looked back at her friends with fear in her eyes at her situation.

She was now stuck with the a similar curse that her 3 friends have. But something about chloe being there and the mouse artifact.

And the fact that no one in liked her, and that artifact that was similar to the ones her friends were cursed with was very suspicious. But not wanting to blame Luka, Kagami, and adrien for the events that happened she brushed it off as a quincance but still keeped it in the back of her head.

When it became nighttime marinette remembered the interveiw from the news and went to the TV to replay the futage, but before she could rewind something the news lady said caught marinette's attention.

"Chloe admitted to trying to blame marinette Dupain-Cheng for the broken artifacts after destroying it herself." This did not help marinette at all, but it did tell her that chloe is a scam bag.

Still feeling suspicious of the situation, Marinette grabbed a old notebook she never used and write down the strange thing that have happened. Hoping to find out who or what caused them.

---------------------------
Hope you all like the new chapter.And thank you so much for 1000 reads and 16 follower you guys are really kind, sweet and supportive. Will be updating again soon. So love you all, stay safe. Bye
708 words