Chapter 18

Before I start the chapter, I thought you might have question about me. So please comment any questions you have about me. Also I will not be updating this story as much as I do for I while, because I am trying to update my other stories. And if you don't know I am rewriting my everyone loves marinette. Please check it my other stories, not enough of that time for the story.
---------------------------
Marinette's Pov:

Before following them I got Mullo, and transformed. Thankfully they were not fully out of the forest yet.

While they walking I could see there mouths were moving, but I was too far away to hear. So I jumped onto a tree and listened thankfully they sat down on a near by lake I sometimes like to take a bath / Shower, I also sometimes take a bath with Mullo.

Thanks to my mouse ears I could hear them loud and clearly and what I heard shocked me.

"So who will be are our next victim!" Kagami said in a tone that made a shiver go down my spine. "I think I know, her parents." Luka replied, who's parents, well where they are I will not let them hurt anyone. Wait next victim.

While they were talking I could hear them planning how to kill the parents and they were also writing it in a notebook. Which I knew I had to grab it and I might be about to find out more.

When all three were walking away I was lucky enough for them to leave the book alone. When able to no longer able to hear there foot steps, I grabbed the book and without thinking twice ran as fast as I could back to the mansion and put the force deals back up.

When able to catch my breath I walked back to my room with some mini cakes for Mullo to eat. And finally able to relax I opened the book and what I was shocked me.

The first page had A picture of Lila but she had cuts on her and she was mutilated. But also had the information under it which had being killed and framed Nino and alya that was why they were executed. Kagami, Luka, and Adrien framed them they were the ones that killed Lila.

And while continuing reading the more horrible the murders were, and when I got to the last page written about my parent and they were planning on torturing them to death and then blaming one of my old best friends Rena.

I can't let that happen, I must stop them before they commit anymore kills. But I did not want to leave the house behind, so when talking to Mullo she said I could telaport back to here. Which made me excited, so I grabbed a few snakes for mullo, put the force field on the house and left to catch the plane before I missed it.

I know it's going to be a real challenge but I can't let them hurt inasint people. They have to be stopped, and I'm going to stop them.
--------
525 words