Chapter 3

Marinette pov:

I found my self regaining my sight and when I did I saw three beast which made me scream. Them the black furry one started talking and said " Hey marinette it's ok it's just us." but them when I calmed down I reconized the voice as Adrien. So with a shaky voice I said "Adrien?" then he said in a shaky voice yes. Them I tried to guess the rest of the beast then I looked at the dragon looking one and said "Kagami?" then I looked at the snake looking one and said "Luka?". And both nodded there heads in a way of telling me yes, "How did you change in to those things?" then something recalled bout yesterday the artafacts. " I think it was the arafacts that is why your this way." Luka then said you are probable right but how do we turn back.". I then said " Well it is dark so how about we all go to sleep and we will see how  you guys do in the morning." they all noded here heads as a way of saying yes. I started walking to my room and I saw they were following me. And I just brushed it off as the going the same way to there rooms." But that statement was not believable when they were all behind me  while I was infront of my room door. I gave them a look that said "Well?". and they all looked away in embarrassment, then I relized what they wanted. "Okay you can sleep with me." They all look at me in exitetment and they all walked in my room with me.

Then Luka layed down and had me lay ontop of him. Then he wrapped is tail around my legs and thighs, then Adrien and Kagami , laid next to me and wrapped there arms around my whaist and put there cheeks on mine. it was kind of hard to sleep but then I was able to sleep after a hour of too.