Chapter 4

ON MY HEKKING GOD 160 reads guys I really appreciate it to be honest i only wrote this book because I thought it was a good way of getting out of my bubble but really thank you anyway time for the story
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Pov:
Marinette woke up to find her three friends in the same position as the other night, but instead of the monsters there were three naked teens in there place. With a squeak of happiness (Sorry just love mouse marinette ) Marinette yelled "You guys are back to normal.....And naked." She said shielding her eyes from the sight. Because of the yell all three of the teens woke up and groaned at the sound. "Marinette sweetheart, you know I love to hear your voice. But please not this early in the morning." Kagami said in a sleepy tone. After the short conversation the between them, they them when't to there rooms and got dressed. Because of the announcement on the news school was cancelled until the beasts were captured. " well at least we won't have to worry about school. "Luka said with his mouth still stuffed with pancakes Marinette made. "You are right about that Luka but we still have to find out what has happened to the three of you and how we can control it." Marinette said with a serious tone in her voice before taking a bite out of her apple. " well it looked like we have a lot of time for it. " Kagami said in a exited tone, as the others thought about the extra time they would get to spend with Marinette.
"I think I will research about those statues that broke, that might be related to what is happening to you guys." Marinette explained
Time skip:
Marinette found out that the statues that  broke at the museum were the statues with the souls of the three beasts and when they were broke they would fly to get a new holder. And over the months the three were able to control when they transform. And without said they would cuddle Marinette a lot. For example for each: Luka: Marinette was reading a mystery book on there fluffy pink couch when she heard a strange sound  coming from under the bed as she leaned down to try and find the source of the noise. Only to feel a scaly and warm tail wrap around her leg and before she could react it forcefully pulled her leg and then she found herself feeling the same scaly texture as a few seconds ago. And finding that it was just one of her friends that transformed into his snake monster, and then I heard a rough and manly voice say "It looks like I caught a mouse and a cute one too lucky me." He said. She really was used to her friend's cuddle attacks, and to be honest she did really like the cuddle attacks . But the only thing annoying is after the attack they act like they caught mouse. But really she did dress like a mouse superhero on halloween parties and had mouse onesie when she was little. But really she just grabbed her book that fell and found the page she was on and enjoyed her scaly friend's warmth. 

For Kagami: Marinette's Pov:

She would almost always hides in the tub before I get in which is the soul reason I am now taking showers. And I don't really mind but it's really sometimes too touchy. Which is her touching my breast or my lower back, I do stop her but in a nice way.

Adrien's Pov:

Really to be honest Adrien is the worst of all because he is a cat he makes me really feel like a mouse. But to be honest they all make me feel like a small mouse.( They are taller than her both in and out of there monster transformation) he is very fluffy and soft but it really hard to get out and when her falls asleep, not that is a whole mission to get out of but I still be love the cuddle.

I have noticed that Luka, Adrien and Kagami have been acting weird like they touch me more than they usually do, so I looked it up and found that back in time winter was the most known mating season for all of them. When I turned around from my laptop and found all three of them transformed and having something in there eyes that made me shiver. It was lust and hunger and i knew what they wanted my body.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah I will post a lemon next and will put them in 3 different chapters and I will be posting them in 3 days and all of them will be posted. So see you later my little Diamonds. Crystal out!