Chapter 23

If I was honest the only reason I ship adrigami in the show is because I do think of kagami as a Tsundere of marinette, that is also the reason I sometimes read adrigami stories. And don't ask me about how I felt when I saw them together. Before I start the chapter I want to ask who do you ship adrien with more marinette or kagami. Tell me your answer in the comments.
-----------------------------------------------------
Adrien's Pov:

Our next destination is the cat gem, which would give me the power of destruction that did get me very excited because I would not have to deal with dragging the body into a dumpster.

And also it will be easier to kill Luka and Kagami, but thanks to luka's new power he could also kill me at any moment. (Author: Luka now has developed the power to inject a very deadly venom in anyone. Also can hypnotize anyone.) But I will not be getting rid of them for now. They still have some use, but when time comes when they least expect it I will kill them.
So marinette will be all mine

The mansion shakes which pulled me out of my train of thought, "Wake up asswhole we are here" Plagg said with him in my face, which resulted in me smelling his stinky breath. "Yeah I did not notice the mansion shaking" I said sarcastically.

When walking outside I saw that it was a completely black planet except for a green paw print in the middle. After a bubble circles around me and Plagg I walked around the place.

But the difference from the other one we were at was that it had coal, and the shiny ones would just be light reflecteing of a smooth part of the part of them. "Plagg do you have any idea of how we can find it?" I asked but got no response, when looking at my shoulder I found Plagg asleep.

"Plagg wake up,you old peace of shit !!!" I yelled in his face."You really are an asswhole adrien" Plagg responded stretching.

"Now back to what I was saying, do you know we're the gem could be?" I said still scanning the ground. "Well I do but you need to answer a question first, well acually all 3 of you you need to." Plagg said louder so Luka and Kagami could hear from behind us.

Both Kagami and Luka agreed, and after Plagg left the bubble, and said somthing so quiet that no one could here. But when getting back in my bubble a giant cat sculpture rose from in front of us. "I will give you what you desire, if you answer one question" the cat said without opening its eyes.

"Ok what do you want us to answer?" I said, "Who does you heart belong to?"  Everyone knew there answer and at the same time " My heart belongs to Marinette Dupain-Cheng!!" Without saying anything else, the cat sunk back into the planet and a  pedestal presented a black and green gem.

I grabbed it and we all ran back into the mansion, and when looking back on the map the planet disappeared. Which it said we had 4 more gems until we had them all. So it was going to be a long trip.
-----------------------------------------------------
So I have decided that I will be haveing 50 chapter until I end the book, sorry if you think I am making it too short and want it to be longer. But I just don't want the story to be going on longer than that anyway hope you like the chapter. Bye
610 words