⤿ Bread

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 MissLacyBee 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Universe/Fandom: Harry Potter

Name: Octavius Oden

ooOh~ good ol' alliteration names. 

Nicknames: Professor Oden, Oden, Octavius, Professor, Sir.

Gender: Male

Age: Thirty-four

Yes~ I adore characters who're out of the teen to young adult age range! It's so refreshing!

Species: Human (Wizard)

Ethnicity: White British (Distant Scottish relations on his mother's side)

Nationality: British

Sexual Orientation: Closeted bisexual. He hasn't had much experience with love, especially as he spends most of his time teaching in an old castle. He doesn't really realise that he is bisexual as, while he has found other men attractive occasionally, the only experience he counts is with a woman. Sub-consciously, he doubts whether it is normal to like both men and women, mostly due to his upbringing. He was taught that men marry women (and *only* women).

Inchresting how he isn't too aware of what he's experiencing.

Occupation: Professor (Teaches Defence Against the Dark Arts at Hogwarts). As a teenager, he worked in a wizarding library, where he spent most of his time falling off ladders and making a fool of himself.

BAHAHAHA I love him already. I love seeing professor OCs.

Family: Has a mother who is alive and well. She lives in the same old house that he grew up in as a child, in Yorkshire, England. His father died several years ago, of dragon pox. He is unmarried and has no children or partner. He does have an older brother, who he gets on with reasonably well. They only get to see each other at Christmas because they are both busy the rest of the year and they spend most of their time in separate countries (While Octavius spends most of his time in Scotland and Yorkshire, his brother lives in London). The brother (Adley Oden) works for the Department of Magical Law Enforcement at the Ministry of magic and spends most of his time in London. Adley has a pregnant wife, named Hannah, who he has been married to for almost three years.

I like this! It's realistic and memorable! But if you can, could you describe the dynamics between Octavius and his family members?

Appearance: Brown hair that is greying prematurely, due to a busy schedule and the stress of teaching. Misty, slightly vague grey eyes, his forehead creases when thinking. He is of average weight and is not muscly. He is around 5ft 11" tall. He usually wears wizard robes. His hair is sometimes messy, particularly if he hasn't brushed it for a while when he's working, or if he has got distracted. His brother is frequently telling him to brush it more/get out and about more. He is supposed to wear reading glasses when marking essays, but he loses them so often that he doesn't bother. On the rare occasion that he does manage not to lose them, he will wear them while slouching at his desk - his posture, as his brother also tells him, is terrible. He also often has a red patch on the back of his neck because he scratches it when he's thinking.