Moon Light Kiss (25)

Shane's POV

I stood in the living room where I would meet my bride to be and with every breath I took I got more anxious. I wanted to see her. I wanted to pull her in my arms and hold her there forever.

"Dude. You're freaking out. Chill. Getting married is awesome. Me and Kate had a huge wedding remember? It was a lot of fun. I don't think you have any thing to worry about, plus you get to look forward to the honey moon." Robert, my best man, winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"He is right you know." I turned around and saw Steven.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, a little too bitterly.

"I was here last night with some of my friends to celebrate. I wanted to stay for the wedding so here I am. The others took off to go on a cruise or something." Steven said in his light Italian accent.

"Don't go near Liz." I warned. Steven had a bad habit of flirting with the wrong girls.

"It's a little too late for that. She and I hung out all night last night." Steven said. I growled and he smirked and walked away.

"I want him out of here." I told Robert.

"I'm on it little brother." Robert said playfully punching my arm. Little brother? I grinned. It made me feel more part of the family hearing that from him.

"How are you holding up?" Robert asked when he returned. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. I didn't bother doing any thing with my hair because Liz likes my hair the way it is.

"I just really wish I could see her." I said looking at the stairs that mocked me. I glared at them. Robert chuckled and handed me a glass of red wine.

"I think the colors are great by the way. The suit matches you." He said patting me on the shoulder. He was right. The colors did look good together.

My suit was black with a lime green tie. The cake had the same color theme. It wasn't too big, but it's was cool looking. It was white with black and lime green dots all over it. The living room was transformed with lime green and black chairs for people to sit in, and the flowers were arranged beautifully around the room. We steered clear of roses though.

As the guests got settled in their seats, Robert stood behind me and the preacher stood tall and smiled at everyone as they came in. Chris had to go up stairs, so he could walk Liz down.

Then the music started.

My mind was swimming of thoughts of what she would look like. I listened carefully over the piano and heard Sam and Kate's foot steps, and then came my bride.

Sam looked beautiful and so did Kate, but when I saw Liz, I had to take another deep breath to calm my self. Chris gave me a tight hug when he reached me, and then put Liz's hand in mine. I smile and looked at Liz. Her black hair falling in soft waves and her beautiful dress flowing with her. Her amazing eye sparkled and her full lips turned into a beautiful smile. She looked stunning. She could take any one's breath away. She was perfect.

As the preacher said his lines, it was finally time for us to say our lines.

"Do you, Shane Fredric Mason, take Elizabeth Renee Harp to be your wife, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" The preacher looked at me and smiled. I looked at Liz, who looked like she really wanted to cry.

"I do." Liz beamed as I said those words. I took her ring and placed it on her left ring finger.

"An do you, Elizabeth Renee Harp, take Shane Fredric Mason to be your husband, to love and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"