Bonus Chapter #1

Ehehehe

-

"Jungkook stop~" Taehyung giggles as he shoved his husband lightly in the chest, trying to push him off.

"But I need to make them feel all better." Jungkook cooed at Tae, lifting the brunets arm up again and rolling up his sleeve.

"You're so weird Kook." Taehyung laughed again as he watched Jungkook slowly give a kiss to every one of the scars littering his arm.

"7....8....9." Jungkook continued to count as he peppered his love's arm with kisses.

"One kiss for every scar on you." Jungkook mumbled against Tae's skin and Tae's cheeks began to glow a soft pink at the kind words.

"You don't need to do this." Taehyung nearly whispered.

"I know pup, but I want to okay?" Jungkook answered, setting Taehyung's arm down and adjusting himself so he was sitting in front of his husband.

"You've done so much for me, helped me so much. It's the least I can do. I wish there was more I could do to rid you of your past memories." Jungkook said, eyes casting downward sadly as he though back on Taehyung's stories of his abusive parents.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung trailed off, reaching down to take Jungkook's hand in his hand, running the pad of his thumb reassuringly against the back of the younger's hand.

"You have done so much for me Kookie. Don't ever think that you haven't." The older continued, reaching to lift Jungkook's chin upwards.

"Plus...." Taehyung mumbled leaning closer to his partner until his lips brushed softly against the shell of Jungkook's ear.

"There a lot of memories I wouldn't want to forget about~" Taehyung hummed, and then it was Jungkook's turn to turn bright red.

"Don't tempt me pup." Jungkook warned teasingly.

"Tempt? I would never~" Taehyung continued to croon as Jungkook leaned closer, trying to capture Tae's lips with his own.

But before he could Taehyung lurched backwards and off of the bed causing Jungkook to fall forwards face first into the bed.

"Hi sweetie!" Taehyung exclaims with a strained and clearly embarrassed tone as Jungkook turns to see who he could possibly be addressing this late at night.

"Hi daddy, cwouldnt sweep." Ryujin mumbles while rubbing her eyes with balled fists.

Jungkook's glare softens once he sees his youngest daughter. Though he'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly annoyed that his alone time with Tae was interrupted.

Now that the two boys were raising the two sisters and Tae's sisters, along with helping rebuild the kingdom, alone time was scarce.

"Aww I'm sorry sweetie, come here hun." Taehyung says gently and pulls back the sheet of his bed, patting the space between he and Jungkook.

"Tae~" Jungkook whined before Taehyung shuts him up with a harsh stare.

"Can't you just read her a bedtime story it something until she falls asleep, in her own bed." Jungkook continues, sounding like a child.

"Well if you want to go to sleep that badly I guess you'll the one reading to her. Have fun." Taehyung rolls his eyes and drops a children's book on the bed, giving Ryujin a tight hug before leaving the room.

Jungkook stared agape down the hall Taehyung had left from before turning his attention to his daughter, sighing softly and patting his lap for his daughter to crawl up on.