Cracked

I LOVE YOU ALL
Hehe just wanted to tell you all that

Thanks so much for reading, your comments make me want to keep writing ❤️💜

I also wanted to possibly clear something up, I haven't used Jungkooks name yet because the other sins don't know his name! I use it when it is in his perspective though.

That's all, enjoy!
——————————————————

Taehyung continues to stare down Pride as seemed to wrestle with his thoughts.

"What never had someone talk back to you?" The shorter says, wincing slightly as his broken finger brushed his side.

Pride glances up at the boy, with an expression Taehyung had never seen...

sadness.

It lasts for a second but Taehyung caught it, sympathy.

Confusion covered Tae's features as the two boys hold eye contact.

"Just leave." Pride says, face morphing into stern frustration, but voice staying much softer.

The ravenette studies Taehyung's bewildered expression and sighs.

"Go." He says, much harsher this time, standing straight towering over the other.

Taehyung's mouth forms a tight line and crosses his arms, wanting to question the Sin further, wanting excuses from the confusing male. But he doesn't say anything. He just turns and leaves.

Pride's shoulders drop and he walks slowly back to the mirror, placing his forehead softly onto its surface.

He stares at his own reflection, as if he were trying to look into his own mind to reveal what he was feeling.

"What's wrong with you now Jungkook?" He mutters softly to himself, voice almost unrecognizable even to himself.

A small drip can be heard against the mirror, followed by another, and another.

Pride's back trembles as his hands raise to support himself against the mirror, audibly sniffing as tears roll down his face.

"What's wrong with you?" He questions himself again.

His knees grow tired and he lowers himself into a ball on the floor.

"What the hell Jungkook? Why are you crying... why are you crying... why does he affect you so much?"

His voice is soft, and quiet. Eyebrows drawing together tightly as his mind races at 100 miles an hour.

To say Jungkook is overwhelmed would be the biggest understatement of the century. His emotions are crashing like waves against his skull, causing a headache to begin, throbbing hard.

His tears begin the slow and he wipes them away with his sleeve, gathering himself enough to drag himself to a chair.

He draws a long breath in and throws his head back before yelling in frustration.

He continues to yell for a solid few minutes. Trying to release some of the tension from his head.

Why does he bug you so much?!

You deal with the others just fine.

You may not exactly be friends but at least you don't BREAK THEIR FINGERS JUNGKOOK!

What is it? What is it about him that makes you lose your mind?

Are you intimidated by him?