Lust

Warnings: gore, blood, violent fighting.
(Not preread or revised sorry for any mistakes)

——————————————————

"Taehyung when we get out of here...

Will you marry me?"

——————————————————

Taehyung's eyes widen in shock as he hears the words pour of his Jungkook's mouth. Jungkooks similarly widen, surprised at himself he had the courage to say it.

Taehyung grabs his collar roughly and pulls him down for a sweet and sublime kiss.

When Tae finally pulls away for air Jungkook is panting like he's never had a taste of oxygen before.

"Of c-course kookie." Tae mutters hoarsely. His words may sound more agonizing than usual, but their meaning and impact have never sounded so sweet to Jungkook's ears.

Jungkook smiles like a crazed animal and pulls Taehyung in for another kiss, carefully to slow his actions when he remembers Tae's injury. He holds him close and steady.

"Jungkook quick give Tae to Jin, I hear footsteps." Hoseok is quick to interrupt the two lover's. Though the rest of the sins had been watching the scene unfold, happy for the two and even more determined to get out of this mess and restore balance.

Jungkook nods and plant one last soft kiss on his Taehyung's forehead before handing him off to Seokjin.

"Don't worry, pup, I'm here okay?" He whispers in his ear before joining the others by the door to the cell.

Jin wraps his arms around Tae protectively. Preparing the younger for possible sudden movements.

The other five Sin's wait eagerly in the corner, the anticipated footsteps getting louder and louder still. Each man has a hand behind his back or in his pocket.

The only good thing about a dirty, underground cell?

There's plenty of small rocks and sticks lying around.

Finally the dark figure of the man from earlier appears at the bottom of the stairs. Followed by 5 or so similarly grimly dressed rogues.

Namjoon looks at his chosen family, and nods. They all nod back.

"Ready to die? Cause I am sure ready to watch." The man sneers, tilting his head up and smirking down at the seemingly defeated Sins.

The males in the cell say nothing, feigning devastation.

The rebels all laugh disgustingly as the leader reaches for his keys, his men ready at the gate to grab and contain the powerless sins once more.

As soon as the door is an inch open Namjoon, Hoseok and Jungkook bolt for the men, clearly taking them by surprise.

They grapple with another another, Jungkook flipping two rebels over his shoulder at once until their spines collide painfully with with knees. Namjoon takes a pointed rock he has found and slides in his knees towards two rogues, taking a rock in each hand and stabbing them into their knees, flicking his wrist upwards and lodging the "weapons" under their shattered kneecaps. All that can be heard is the clanging of metal and the abhorrent screams of the Sins' captors.

Hoseok rips his hand through the leaders hair, jerking his neas down and slamming in into the floor before placing his foot on the back of the mans neck and jerking his head upwards again. A sickening pop can be heard as a handful of bleeding hair is torn from the rebel's skull, the man now unconscious.