Riot

I feel like I should start putting "Not Proofread" at the beginning of these hahaha.

——————————————————
"Jungkook?"

"Hm?" Jungkook hums, petting the head of hair laying on his lap.

"How're you feeling today?" Tae asks, sitting up to look at the other.

"I'd like to know as well." Jin says as he enters the room where they've kept Jungkook cooped up in.

"A lot better hyung, all thanks to you." Jungkook says, never releasing the hold he has on Taehyung's hand.

"Hyung huh? I could get used to that." Jin laughs

"But I'm glad you're feeling better, your wound should be almost healed by now." Jin says, leaning in to analyze the injury further.

"And just in time too, not to stress you out but the rioting has gotten a lot worse." The eldest says gravely.

The door to Jungkooks room opens again as the rest of the sins enter.

"Hey. J-Jungkook." Hoseok says, trying his best with the unfamiliar name. Though he still smiles brightly.

Jimin says nothing but pulls up a stool next to Taehyung, clinging to his arm. Taehyung smiles warmly and ruffles the shortest hair.

"We need to talk about the rebel groups." Yoongi says firmly, taking a seat on one of the many plastic chairs littering the room.

"Even our guards are struggling to hold them back from the gates. There's more and more of them everyday." Namjoon explains, crossing his arms in thought.

Taehyung watches as Jungkook's expression shifts to blankness for a few moments, and then to apathy.

"Jin..." Tae whispers, leaning to nudge the older.

"I see it." Seokjin replies, studying Jungkooks new, foreign expression.

"No one say anything alright? Let me handle this." Jin says as he moves quickly to grab his notebook.

The rest of the sins nod, understanding what was happening.

Taehyung and Jin had informed the others of Jungkooks newly found condition, and what was needed to help it.

Everyone except Jin and Taehyung stay near Jungkook, the rest of them moving to the corner of the room, Jimin needing extra convincing to let go of Tae.

"Jungkook- I mean, whoever you are, can you hear me?" Jin questions, voice much more forceful than usual.

Jungkook turns to eye Jin up and down disdainfully.

"So you go me all figured out huh? Think you're real smart now?" Jungkook says. Only anyone who's known the man for long enough could tell this wasn't really him.

This mans voice was harsher, jagged. And this mans eyes were pitch black holding not a single ounce of empathy.

And the biggest giveaway;

This man looked at Taehyung with no love.

"I just want to talk okay? Can you tell us your name?" Jin pushes further.