Punishment

"You locked me... in a bathroom... for hours.." Jungkook prepares the lengthy lecture the other will be received when he's let out.

He pokes the inside of his cheek with his tongue as he rests his head against the wall, resting his elbows on his knees as he sits on the floor.

And Jungkooks time to shine seems to come, much later than he hoped, as the bathroom door is flung open, crashing noisily against the wall as a breathless Taehyung appears.

Jungkook gets to his feet as soon as he hears this.

He raises his index finger to point at the boy, opening his mouth to yell at him.

But he freezes in his tracks, hand wavering awkwardly in the air as he takes in the appearance of this "new" person.

"I- wha?" He manages to say, mouth gaping like a fish out of water.

"Huh? Oh!" Taehyung smiles, reaching up to fluff his newly darkened and curled hair.

"This was what Hoseok had in mind, does it look bad?" The former blonde asks warily, seemingly forgetting he was speaking to a man he had just released from "toilet prison" as Jungkook dubbed it.

"No... no it looks nice."

Jungkook chooses his words carefully as he's still angry at the older, but he couldn't lie.

He looked ethereal.

Jungkook shakes his head roughly before retaining his aggressive stance, taking a few steps closer to the other. Poking his chest with his finger.

"You trapped me in a bathroom!" He shouts

Taehyung's eye brows raise practically off his face as he remembers.

He raises both of his hands up defenseless.

"Jungkook I-"

"I was locked in your bathroom for four hours Taehyung! Do you know how boring it is in here? I ended up going through all of your cabinets like nine times!" Jungkook continues to shout dramatically, Taehyung wincing at the volume.

"Wait you went through my stuff? What the hell jungkook?" The brunet raises his voice too.

" " What the hell?" You say? You don't get to be mad at me when you trapped me in a tiny room for an eternity!" The youngers screams.

"An eternity?! Oh come on Jungkook don't be a baby this room is bigger than my old house okay?! Stop whining." The older yells, clearly exasperated with the others theatrics.

"Look-" Taehyung starts, lowering his voice and his hands.

"I'm sorry okay, I messed up and I apologize for that. But you don't need to lose your temper this much." He continues arms folding in front of him.

"I didn't lose my temper!" Jungkook shouts, voice bouncing aggressively off every wall.

Taehyung lids his eyes irritatedly.

"Then why are you yelling at me?" He interrogates the other, sounding more and more annoyed by the second.

Jungkook huffs and faces away from Taehyung, pouting like a child.

"Oh my god Jungkook." The older says, pinching the bridge of his nose with his fingers.

"I said I was sorry okay? What's done is done let's just forget it okay?" Tae speaks, his voice a bit softer, but still audibly irked.