Chapter 25

Last update for 2014!

Ella POV

I was getting ready for the charity gala that was being held today. I did my hair, which was in a formal side updo, my male up was pretty intense and I wore a black long sleeve, backless dress.

"Gorgeous." I hears a voice say. I turned around and saw Matthew looking very nice in his Armani 3 piece suit.

I walked over to him and fixed his tie. "And you look very handsome." I said.

He put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his hard chest. "Matthew what are you doing?" He smirked and leaned in for a kiss. I blocked his lips with my hand and said, "Nope!"

He frowned. "Why not?"

"Because I don't want to get lipstick on your mouth."

"Why not? You'll make your territory like that."

"Oh please, I'm already married to you." I smiled and got out of his hold . "Now let's go before we're late." He pouted at first but then he smiled and took my hand.

"Let's go my lady." I giggled and we went downstairs to the main lobby where the others were waiting.

"Emma you look so pretty!" I said to Emma.

"As do you Ella. Wait, can I talk to you?" She said. I nodded. She looked over at Matthew who was standing innocently. "Alone, you monkey." She smiled.

"I'm a monkey? Then you're a gorilla." He said smugly.

"Oh yeah? Well-"

"GUYS! Cool it! Matthew stay here, Emma youbcime with me."

"Whatever." Matthew said.

"Shut up." Emma said.

I rolled my eyes and took Emma over to the side.

"Well, what's up?" I asked Emma.

"So...Nate asked me out to dinner yesterday."

I smiled. "And the problem is?"

"It went...well."

I grinned. "Still not seeing the problem."

"I don't know what to do. He's a player. I don't want to enter a relationship with him because all the relationships he's been in are flings." She sighed. "What do I do Ella?" I laughed. "Why are you laughing Ella?"

"You do realize you just described your brother." I smiled. "Look Emma. You are not forced into a relationship like your brother and I. But I'll tell you one thing about your brother I did not like was his player side. God it drove me crazy. But don't tell him that, he'll be so cocky about it. Anyways, Emma, Nate loves you and I know that deep down you do too. And I'm not forcing you to go forward with this but let me ask you this. Don't you think it's time to accept him. The boy is crazy about you."

She just looked at me blankly and then smiled. She hugged me and whispered a thank you.

We went back to where the others were standing. Tanya, Alex, Carter and Nate were also there. I went and stood beside Matthew.

"You look nice." I said winking at Tanya. "Although someone probably told you that already. That and much more." Tanya glared at me. "What? I get to have fun with this!"

Emma walked over to Nate and did something that surprised all of us. She held his and and smiled at him. He looked surprised as well. No one said anything.

"Alright I guess we should get going." Matthew said.

We nodded and went outside and boarded the limo that was waiting for us.

After about 20 minutes we were at the venue of the casino night. We got out of the limo and walked down the carpet with all the paparazzi waiting for us. Carter had one of his escorts, be his date tonight. The paparazzi was more focused on the others, rather then Matthew and I so I thought I would pay him back for the night he kissed me on the carpet.

"Matthew." He turned his head and smiled.

"Yeah hun?" I tiptoed up and kissed his lips, making sure I would leave my lip stick residue on his lips.

"Look! They're kissing!" Someone yelled. All of a sudden the cameras were flashing at us. I smiled knowing that he would have a funny picture come out tomorrow.

We headed inside where many of the guests we playing poker, roulette and much more.

All of a sudden a lady captured my eye. She looked so familiar. The same brown hair, the same tall figure, although she did look aged. It couldn't be. What was she doing here?

"Mom?"