Chapter 12

Matthew POV

What was she doing? Why was she acting like this?

Not that I didn't mind, but why was she holding my hand. Okay this was actually so weird. I looked back and saw everyone smiling or grinning. I rolled my eyes and followed as she guided us in. A lady saw us and immediately came over.

"Welcome Ms. Westworth, I'm so glad you're here in Greece, Ashlee told me that you would be coming. My name is Alice." She said. I called Ashlee to arrange this after Cheryl announced that we were going cake tasting. My father always talked about how the pastries I'm Greece were magnificent. However he never got a chance to take me. We were just too busy. Sometimes I would have the time and he wouldn't and vice versa. My father and I did travel a lot, however never to Greece. Ha, who would've ever thought that the time that I do go to Greece it would be to get married. Fun stuff.

"Yes, this is Mr. And Mrs. Hazner. My um..future in-laws. Aha." I let out a dry laugh and a weak smile. She nodded and smiled at them.

"In-laws? Than this should be your fiancé? Correct?" She said pointing at Matthew. I was hesitant to reply. Even though I wanted to somehow I just didn't want to.

"Yes, I'm Matthew Hazner." He said proudly. Sure you can answer, by all means if I would have, have to answer god knows how long we would be standing there.

The rest of our afternoon was pretty normal. Ella was so adorable. The way she would make a cringed face at flavors that were disgusting was so cute. The way her wavy hair fell swiftly at her hips, the way eyes lit up when she really liked something. Everything about her was mesmerizing. I think I was falling for her.

She looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You have a little something.." She said pointing at my face.

"Here?" I said trying to wipe it off with a napkin.

"No, here let me." She tipy-toed and she took the napkin from my hand and wiped the corner of my lip. I couldn't help but look into those eyes. She was so beautiful. She then looked up at me, smiling. Her smile made me smile. She put her hand on my cheek and leaned in. She kissed me ever so lightly. I kissed her back. Her kisses were in sync with mine. I bit her bottom lip trying to gain entrance into her mouth when I heard a cough. Ella pulled away and I groaned. I looked over and saw my mother grinning at me. Ella turned away. I smiled knowing she was probably blushing. We went back to tasting the cakes.

We ended up choosing the red velvet for our wedding and chocolate for my parents' wedding.

After the tasting we went home. We got home around 4:00 p.m. and we all just chilled out during dinner. Ella, Tanya, Blair, Emma and Lindsey were in the living room watching T.V. I was talking to the guys by the bar. We were talking and having a drink.

"Hey let's go see what the girls are up to!" Chris said. We all agreed and made our way to the living room. Chris being Chris decided to scare Lindsey, so he snuck up behind her and picked her up.