Jungkook suddenly felt extremely fortuitous to have someone as precious as Taehyung to be with him. Someone that Jungkook felt added value to his own being as he leaned closer towards Taehyung and kissed him unexpectedly. Taehyung mumbled the last few words of his explanation before kissing Jungkook back with the same intensity. They pulled away from each other, Taehyung's eyes hooded with lust as he cast his gaze down at his own menu and cleared his throat. Neither one wanting to be the person to ruin this date with their hormones. Shortly after their heated kiss, their server approached them and took their drink order with Taehyung ordering a bottle of wine. The server looked uneasy as he cleared his throat, aware of exactly who he was catering to tonight. "I'm sorry, sir. B- but you have to be 21 in order for me to serve you alcohol," the server mentioned, pointing towards the fine print on the menu.

Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance at the server's words and beckoned the server closer. Jungkook could hear Taehyung whispering something incoherent into the server's ear, but he could not discern any of the words being said. The server pulled away from Taehyung with a serious expression, nodding softly before disappearing back into the kitchen area. It wasn't long before the server came back with a bottle of wine and two crystal wine glasses.

Taehyung smiled as the server placed the wine glasses in front of them and popped the cork to their bottle. He poured a little in each glass before shoving the bottle into the ice perched in a bowl across from them. He took their order after Jungkook had finally decided on something with Taehyung ordering Carpaccio and Jungkook ordering Prosciutto.

Taehyung took a small sip of his wine as Jungkook continued to eye him in admiration. "So? How did you actually get him to agree to serve us wine?" Jungkook asked, biting his lip as Taehyung leaned back in his chair and crossed his leg over the other. Jungkook was definitely fighting his inner demons to keep his eyes above Taehyung's waistline with Taehyung's elegant hand resting between his legs. "That's a secret," Taehyung whispered softly, almost sensually as he tried to keep Jungkook from finding out that he had threatened to pull any funding this restaurant received from his family business.

Jungkook nodded softly, taking a sip of his wine as he tried to focus on anything but the way Taehyung was sitting. Jungkook could hear the sound of a string quartet starting up and an idea struck him instantly. Taehyung had impressed him with the restaurant, but maybe Jungkook could impress Taehyung with the way his mother had taught him to dance. He promptly and elegantly rose to his feet, offering Taehyung his hand as he bowed slightly. "Would you care to dance while we wait for our food?" Jungkook asked, watching as Taehyung stared at him with big, doe eyes. Jungkook was a sucker for those eyes as Taehyung nodded softly and took Jungkook's hand without hesitation.

Jungkook immediately whisked Taehyung out onto the dance floor, surprising even Taehyung with his ability to dance. Taehyung had been taught how to dance formally, but Jungkook knew how to lead him perfectly without any hesitation in his steps as Taehyung followed each step magnificently. His body reacting perfectly with Jungkook's flow as Jungkook twirled Taehyung before dipping him. Taehyung felt his breath hitch at how beautifully Jungkook could dance, his back arched in Jungkook's hand before being lifted and spun around again. Taehyung smiled jovially, thoroughly astounded that Jungkook was keeping this skill hidden as Jungkook pulled Taehyung tight against him.

Taehyung groaned softly as the distance between their chests and faces now left their breaths mingling between the two of them. Jungkook dipped Taehyung once more, one of his legs between both Taehyung's own as Taehyung flushed bright red at the rushing sensation before being tugged back into a standing stance. Jungkook could see a lot of eyes on them as he glanced around the crowd and gently pulled Taehyung back over towards their table before he got too excited in front of all these prying eyes. Taehyung in an excited condition was for his eyes only.