𝟚𝟞: 𝔸...𝕒 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪?

Start from the beginning

He wasn't just doing it because he knew Jungkook liked kids, he was also fond of kids. Having Taesa in his life really showed him how much fun it would be to have a kid around. Of course Taesa was born when he was 19, but that's besides the point. Now that he's been around her since she was little, since she was in diapers, it makes him realize how much he wanted to be a parent.

Now at the time he didn't really know his sexuality. He just questioned himself. He would watch Jin and Namjoon and see how it felt like, then he would watch others around him to see how it was with a girl. But once he turned 21, he knew he was gay, mostly because a girl tried to hit on him and he didn't feel it, like at all.

As he rubbed the non-visible bump that would soon appear, he couldn't help but smile, already thinking about how there was going to be a mini him and Jungkook in their hands and soon would run around.

"Babe? Babe~? Aren't you listening to me-" The raven said, soon stopping when he saw his lover rubbing his stomach, making him smile. It was like the first time his wife found out she was pregnant. She was so excited, she couldn't stop herself from rubbing her belly.

It's times like this that I enjoy.

Watching my baby boy be so happy that the happy thought is the only thing on his mind.

He's like the most innocent bean ever...

Shaking the thought of what he said to the happy male, he went back into the bathroom and shut the door, getting ready to take his shower.

-
Taehyung was casually strolling through the park grounds as he looked at the kids, his hands in his pockets as a smile stayed on his face. He was currently taking a break from the company, fresh air the only thing on his mind, besides the baby of course. As he saw a playground in his few, he chuckled at the little kids that can't go to school just yet because of their young age, until a voice inerrupted him.

"Tae! Taehyungie please answer me!" He stopped in his tracks once he heard the voice for a 2nd time, his mind going crazy as he tried to shake it away.

No, it can't be.

I-I thought she died.

T-the fire.

Turning around, he gasped when he saw a healthy looking girl in good shape running over to him, blonde hair flowing with the wind as she wore a khaki colored winter jacket with a black crop top and black pants, along with white sneakers.

Tears rolled down his eyes as he ran to her, hoping his mind wasn't playing tricks on him.

"Rose!" He watched as tears fell down her cheeks and soon, they both ended up in a bone crushing hug, tears falling from both of their faces as they hugged each other.

"I can't believe I finally found you Tae! You don't know how long I've been looking for you!" The girl exclaimed, listening as the brunette was in a mix of sobs and chuckles.

"T-too long, t-too long." After a few minutes of them hugging and crying it out, they finally let go of each other and look at each other.

"Wow, you've changed Tae." Rose admitted, looking at how he was 4 inches taller than her and how his voice was deeper, not to forget his hair.

"You too. Gosh, the last time I saw you, you had dark brown hair." Giggling, she moved her blonde hair behind her ear.

"Things change 8 years, doesn't it?" The older nodded with a boxy smile she sure missed.

"You don't even know. I wish you were here to see it all-WHICH IS WHY I'M GOING TO TELL YOU!" He giggled happily and grabbed her hand, running over to his car and letting her in before they drove off to have a nice place and chat.

-
"Woah, so a lot has happened. Jae and Jimin are now popular in Chanel, you have a little sister that's fixing to turn 5 this Sunday, Jin is married, and on top of that, you are in a relationship with the one and only Jeon Jungkook, which aka is the man of Gucci itself AND you're expecting! That's amazing!" The blonde said, a big smile on her face before she sipped her bobba tea. Taehyung giggled happily and nodded.

"It was soooo crazy! At first my anxiety went through the roof, thinking of this new lifstyle, but now I'm used to it-AND I'm apart of the model and design company for Gucci!" The younger gasped at the male before hitting his hand.

"No way! Shut up! That's incredible!"

"It truly is...Hey, you should meet him today! I have to get back to work anyway since I needed some fresh air, but he works at the school until 3:15, so in about~ 2 hours, you can meet him!"

"Oh Tae, this is, I can't even explain it. Shoot." The 2 laughed together as they grab their drinks and walk out to his car.

"So uh...do you think Jae and Jimin missed me, like at all?" She suddenly asked once they got into the car. The brunette turned on the car and looked at her with a reassuring smile.

"Of course they would! Who wouldn't miss their sibling after 8 years?" Rose looked at her hands as she fiddled with the ring both of them gave her.

"Because most of the time, when a family member sees a family member that was presumed dead and finally sees them after years and years, they would not want to see them because of all the shock, but also the fact that they've been alive this whole time and never even came back." Pouting, Taehyung laid a hand on her's, rubbing it softly before patting it.

"Just be positive, I'm sure they will love to see you again, especially Jae."

"Oh yeah, she was only 13 whenever it happened. She looked up to me a lot."

"Well now that you're back, maybe she still does. I mean, why do you think your family named the company after you?" Rose looked at him with shocked eyes.

"T-they did?" The older nodded and smiled.

"Mhm, it was originally something else, but after what happened to you, they made it Chanel, combining your name with your happy personality." A tear rolled down the younger's face as she smiled, nodding happily before they drove off.