17

Hey guys. So chapter 17's song is "Stiches" by Shawn Mendes. Do I have much to say before I get started? Erm I don't think so. But I know updates are late and I'm sorry for that. Lots of love until next time. Yours Liv♡

------------------

*Jamie's P.O.V.*

I've been sitting in the same chair for a good few hours now. They asked me a few questions about assaulting Jack and why I did it. Deep down I'm hoping Liv tells them everything he did to her so they can lock up that prick for good. Maybe she does need to leave again. She hasn't looked this scared or broken since I first met her. Jack, the prick, then walks out and looks directly at me. His face looking as if he's proud with himself. The officer then draggs him away and down the dark and isolated corridor. I stare down the corridor for a while prior to yet another officer coming out of a conference room.

"Mr Dornan, Ms Smith would like to speak to you if you are willing to. I shall be in the room with you due to regulations." The well built, blonde lady says surprising me slightly. Why does she want to see me? I could turn into a real life Fifty so quickly, again. I nod my stiff head and stand for her next instructions. She leads me over to the door and opens it slowly (and we all know why.) My body stops as I notice my poor Liv sat in an uncomfortable chair across from the table. Her fragile body in an oversized, second hand jumper and a dirty pair of tracksuit bottoms. Her eyes red and puffy and her purple feet bare. The blonde lady then nods towards a chair which is opposite Liv as she sits on a chair at the side of the room by the door. Gosh, she looks awful. This trip was meant to be a break for her, it wasn't meant to break her even more.

"Thank you for agreeing to this. I thought you wouldn't want to talk to me after I ran out on our friendship." Olivia mumbles ever so quietly with the jumper sleeves covering her hands, that are covering her mouth. She then puts an arm on the table to show bruises from Jack. I reach over to grab her hand but she pulls it back swiftly. I'm not going to hurt you, Liv! Please?

"Hey, it's okay. I'm not going to hurt you. I want to help you. Isn't that why you called me in here? So we can talk things over and help you out of this sticky situation..." I smile gently at her and she softly nods her head. "Do you want to go back to counciling? You can if you want to, but you don't have to if you don't feel as if it's necessary." Both of my hands then reach over and cup her frozen hand, and this time she doesn't pull away.

"I just don't want to keep on going round in circles. My head hurts from it and my heart doesn't know what to feel anymore. I still lust over Matt, but I love you, but I told you to tell Amelia that she no longer needs to worry about me taking you away from her." Liv barely whispers as her cold hand shakes like an old rollercoaster track. "Is it stupid that I've only just realized that Jack and I have bad blood? His blood runs cold and it did when he went at me... I was meant to get people to buy into my book, but nobody's going to if they saw me walk out with a police officer. Theyre all gonna think I was in the wrong."

I sigh as she's most likely right. She had an officer hold onto her as she walked out the building and into the car. They couldn't see it out of the available windows, could they? "I'm so sorry, Liv. Hey, do you want me- or Matt to talk to them for you and explain the situation?" My voice is now slow and has an understanding tone.

"There's no point. I've blown it big time." She looks away and at the wall.

"Hey now, none of this is your fault. None of it. You hear me? He's just a controlling bastard." please don't think this is due to you, oh let me help you and take away your pain, Liv!

"Don't try to contact Matt. An officer tried to get hold of him, but apparently he's too busy." Olivia's voice has a disappointed tone to it. He bloody reported it. What is he playing at? "It's probably a last minute call into work or something. I was allowed to talk to April, but I didn't want to upset her even more. What if he was going to do this to her? She's only twelve. Oh the thought makes me sick to the rim." She shivers and a few tears slowly flow out.

"What are we gonna do with you?" I try to lighten the mood and she leans over the table to whisper something to me when the blonde babe isn't looking. Of course she would say that. Oh god. It's happening.

"Okay, Liv. Okay, in two days time though. Nobody can know. Not anyone." I whisper back and stand to leave so I can plan this out better.

"Mr Dornan, you can go home now. An officer has called up your manager and they said they'd take it from here." Blondey smiles as she sees me stand. I nod my head and walk over to Liv to hug her tightly.

"Hold on until the escape from this all. I love you. I'll see you then and take care, Smithy."