01

Hey guys so I'm back with a sequel to "Ordinary Life" which means more songs on shuffle. Chapter 01's song is "She Looks So Perfect" by 5 Seconds Of Summer. Love you and enjoy :)❤
---------

*Olivia's P.O.V*

"Holy crap, Jamie." I gasp in-between kisses before my brain starts to function properly once again, my arms pushing his grip off of my wrists, "This isn't right. My ex and your wife are out there." I hiccup; Jamie intertwining his fingers with mine. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What just happened?

"I know, but what you said has not left my head since the second those words came out of your mouth." He pulls me closer. He then sits on the sink worktop and once again, as he usually does, pulls me into his lap. I told him I loved him, fucking hell.

"You love Amelia though. You love your Millie, and she loves you. You said so yourself to me and to the whole world in a magazine or something like that. You made a commitment to her." A loud sigh appears from my wind pipe as I stand up and head for the door. "Please don't just come in here to kiss me to just make me happy next time." And then I'm gone. I'm heading back out to the massive dinning room to see a stressed out ex fiance and a crying wife.

"Olivia, what did he say to you?" Amelia cries quietly as I walk back over to Matt.

"He said nothing but that he loves you. You've won." You idiot. She's going to find out you've lied. Maybe the next time Jamie tries to kiss you, you'll fully give in and go with the flow. Just smile at her and walk away. Go and talk to Matt and apologize for your immature and drunk behavior.

"So you decided to return then, unlike the last time you just left me." Matt croaks and runs his hands through his hair. Shoot. I never knew it really hurt him that much. What, why are you suddenly all imterested by how you hurt him? You hate him...Me and alcohol really aren't the best of friends.

"Well running away got me completely nowhere last time. I shouldn't have just walked out on you just then. I should've handled my problems and alcohol consumption level, and I should've continued the light conversation we were having. I'm sorry." I take his hand and start to cry for some reason. Taking his hand and placing it against my cheek I say, "I'm really sorry." Stop acting like ypu care!

"Why did you leave me the first time? What did I do wrong? Tell me, Olivia." Yes, Olivia. Tell him. He deserves to fucking know- No hes doesn't! Oh just shut the fuck up and tell him.

"I thought I didn't love you, but I really did. I was seventeen at the time, and I was too young to get married. I know we agreed it all before we first met, but I was star-stuck. I was amazed that somebody saw me with the love that you did and you accepted me for who I am. I left because I knew I would end up hurting you. Somehow I would screw things up for you and April so I left you both. I left you both for better as I believed you would have a fine life without me." I sniffle and join his fingers with mine, closing my eyes to take a deep breath. Stop talking, stop. You mean none of this.

"We didn't have to get married straight away. I thought that's what you wanted. We could've waited until April was a bit older. She could've been our flower girl. You really hurt me." Matt looks up, putting his glasses back on, and putting mine and his hand on the table just as Jamie walks out and straight past our table. Fuck off Dornan, I can't deal with any of this right now.

"Liv, we need to talk." He whispers in my ear, causing a shiver to go down my spine. "Please, I need to explain myself properly." His deep Irish accent rings in my ear and travels all the way down my back. Oh the things he does to me. Matt looks at me with disapproval and selfishness.

"I'm busy right now. I'm sure it can wait." I pause squeezing Matt's hand. "I think you'd ought to talk to Miss Warner, your wife, over there." I lean over the table and kiss Matt's cheek, trying to make it clearer to Jamie that I don't want him here at the moment. Fuck I hate this.

"We will finish this later then." Jamie forms a hard line where his lips meet, prior to him scurrying off to his blubbering wife.

"Do you remember when we first met? When nothing in the world would tear us apart or destroy that first moment in each others arms." Matt plays with my fingers, taking me back to my adolescent years.

"We would just fall in love more and more everyday. And how you got all cute and shy when I was with you and your friends and I kissed your cheek." My eyes are now looking directly past his glasses and straight at his beautiful clean, green eyes. Stop it, Smith. You're only trying to make him happy.

"I've never gotten over it. You're the mother of our daughter and I will always love you for that, Olivia." Matthew then brushes my knuckles against his lips causing my cheeks to turn the same colour as my lips.

"That's really sweet-" I'm interrupted by Matt's phone ringing. He then looks at it and then back at me. "It's okay. Answer it. If you need to, go home." I smile and stand to hug him quickly. Yes, please go.

"Thank you. Look, I'll text you sometime tomorrow and you can come over and see April, and explain your whole baby situation." He kisses my lips gently before walking out of the restaurant to answer his call. Did he just? Did we just? Fuck he kissed me. I'm having the worst night of my life.

"No Jamie! You just told me yourself you kissed her! You can't say you love me and then go and shove your tongue down your best friend's throat. I'm walking back to the hotel, and you can find a different room for the time being as I don't even want you on the sofa!" Amelia shouts into the empty atmosphere, as barely anyone else is here anymore, grabbing her bag and walking out. Jamie following after. I follow eagerly to know if she hurts my best friend or if he does anything to her.

"No, Taylor is going to take you back to the hotel and you are going to rest, and not have one sip to drink." Taylor opens the Audi door; looking at me with disapproval, closing it behind her and getting in himself to drive her to where Jamie demands her to be.

"J-Jamie I'm sorry..." I croak feeling guilty for some reason? Pull yourself together you idiot! He kissed you, remember?
"Olivia. Shut up. I don't want to do shit all right now, apart from having a drink. It's up to you if you join me." My handsome, yet heartbroken, best friend offers his hand out for me.

"Why not. We both need it right now." My hand then falls into his as he drags me back into the sparsely populated restaurant and dragging me over to a table. A clock reading 21:36. You really dont need anymore alcohol in your system, Smith.

"A large bottle of your house red wine." Jamie sulks as he sits, undoing his sliver tie.

"You know the word please doesn't cost much nowadays. I get you're pissed off and upset right now, but come on. Jamie, Amelia really loves you and you love her. You two will be fine." The waiter quickly puts the open bottle on the table with two wine glasses.

"You see the thing is though, I don't think we will be fine. I kissed you. I went behind my wife's back and went and shoved my tongue down your throat." James takes a long sip and fills his glass right up to the top.

"You said you loved me so I kissed you but you pushed me away. What is it that you bloody want from me? I thought you wanted that. I thought you wanted me. I thought you wanted an us. But you pushed me away and go all flirtatious with Matt." He shakes his head and his brown hair flops over his face.

"I do want you, and I do love you, really I do. It's just not when you're a married man, and when you feel pressured into doing something you don't want to." I cautiously take a sip of the sharp wine

"Just forget that me and Amelia are married then." Oh my. Just forget? Just forget and I can have you all to myself. You could be all mine and I would love you forever? Don't be so stupid.

"Okay, Jamie. Only if you're comfortable with it." And within that second he nods his head, stands and takes my hand leading me back to my hotel room.