13

So guys, this chapter's song actually matches this chapter's theme. So this chapter's song is "Last To Know" by The Wanted and I suggest that you do listen to it as you read this part... Here goes❤

----------

*Jamie's P.O.V*

"Taylor I told you to keep an eye on her!" I threat as it's now five in the morning, and Liv is nowhere to be seen.

"Sir, I've told you this already. I was keeping an eye on her until she reached the airport. They wouldn't let me through the departure gates as I wasn't carrying my passport, and I didn't have a ticket." Taylor resigns his head and removes his hat.

"You should always have your passport in your car. Bloody hell, Taylor... Max could've done a better job than you, and he's only an actor!" I snap, kicking the cafe table as Alessia comes walking in.

"Have either of you seen Matt or Olivia? I know Matt walked out seven hours ago, and Olivia was meant to be staying the night last night. Also-" Alessia speaks out before I cut her off.

"I could ask you the same thing. Is this some kind of cover up for them? I bet all along you've known that they've flown out of Vancouver." My hands turn into fists as I speak; closing in on her. Just breathe Jamie...

"James, please. You know as much as Taylor and I. Shouting at us isn't going to help the current situation." She smiles kindly at Taylor; my eyes instantly rolling. She continues, "Also, have either of you seen April?"

A gulp instantly hits my throat. I'm sure Liv would love to hear that her daughter has gone AWOL. "When was the last time you saw her?" I kick the table again. This anger won't get you anywhere, Dornan! Calm the fuck down!

"I can answer that, Sir." Taylor stands up straight, and starts to fold his hat over. "I saw her come in here just after the two of them left. I then went to wash my hands as they were all sticky, but when I returned I saw her get into a red sports car, that I assumed was Miss Alessia's car." His right hand then reaches up to flick and scratch his head.

A red sports car in Vancouver? I thought Matt and Alessia both owned a black family car. There's only one person I know that owns a red sports car. "How many e's did the number plate have?" I make my lips form a straight line.

"There were three, and it was an American number plate, Sir." Freaking Jack!

"Alessia this probably means nothing to you, but, Jack has taken April. Jack being Liv's current love affair . He's an evil douche who decides to not let Olivia or Olivia's life be." My throat croaks, as my face shows no emotion.

"I don't care in who he is or in what he has to do with Olivia. He has April, and we need to call the police!" Ale grabs hold of my top, and pulls on it in complete and utter rage.

"No, we are not getting the police involved! It will go straight towards Liv as her name is on the birth certificate. Unless you signed an adoption paper, you're not legally her mother. Also, if Jack were to find out that there's a search party looking for them both, it would simply just make matters even worse." I pull my body away from her grip. How the fuck did we get put in this position in the first place? Where on Earth is Liv? I swear to God, when I see her...

"What would make what worse?" Liv walks in clinging onto Matt's hand with a grey backpack and hoodie on her back. Matt looking at Alessia, and shaking his head.

"You left April at home, alone?" He shakes his head once more; his eyes then looking straight at mine, his body sensing my rage towards the pair of them. Why the fuck are they holding hands and looking loved up? What the fuck has gone on?

"Are you absolutely out of your mind?" My body moves towards Liv's; my hands pushing at her shoulders so she's against the wall covered in leaflets for local attractions and vintage menus from the cafe diner. "You just go flying out and across the country out of nowhere and not tell anybody! Where the hell were you?" I lift her head and smack her harder than she's ever smacked me. Matt then pulling me off of her so she can breathe. Calm it Dornan! She's your best friend! You can't slap her, are you out of your mind?

"We went to North Carolina for a few hours. To go back to the place where we first met in person. To relax for a bit." Liv rubs her face, and huddles up against Matt. "For your information, it was the best few hours of my life." I then notice something on her left hand; a ring. Olivia has sold herself out before the week is even over. I didn't work hard enough. Oh gosh, I should've tried harder and sooner.

"I'm sorry that I have to be the one that has to rain on your parade, but April has gone missing and we believe that Jack might have her." I croak my throat and look at her old new beloved. How can they be together again? She doesn't love him!... does she?

"Right, fuck...we'd better get looking for them then. Matt and I will start in the outskirts, and you three can look deep in the city centre." Liv looks at Matt, then back at me, and heads for the door.

"Smithy, wait..." I call out desperately. She instantly turns back as it's the name I first called her when we first met. Liv then whispers something causing Matt to embrace her tightly, kiss her forehead, and wander out into the morning rain of Vancouver. My eyes then shoot to look at Alessia and Taylor; the pair of them picking up any belongings they may have, and following Matt out into the wet and windy street. "You gave me a week. It's not over yet and you've already given up on a chance of us happening." I close in on her lovingly and gently; her body instantly moving back from my previous attack. I've messed up big time. Oh Lord, I've lost her.

"Do you really think that you would set your heart on the person you want to spend the rest of your life with in two days? I've been wanting you to say to me that you've wanted me since the first day we met, that I wasn't the only one who felt the strong connection we had between us. You obviously don't feel the same way though, and deep down you know you truly belong with Amelia. You've just been using me as a getaway as you've been so disconnected recently. I've not been hopeful since the word go, James." Olivia stops and breathes. My numb body and heart completely breaking. I do love you though. Please don't do this. "We've been arguing so much recently. Only a few minutes ago you scared me just like you did two nights ago. I can't deal with or help you when you're in Fifty mode, but Amelia can. Fifty scares me to pieces." My eyes then flicker with tears as I realize where this is going. Please stop...Please. "I think all of this has happened for a reason. Everything happens for a reason. Go and be a good husband to Amelia, and bring Dulcie up so she feels safe and loved . Apologize to Amelia and tell her that I'm truly out of your life. That she can have you as my heart has truly given up on you." She looks up left; her eyes closing to stop the heavy pouring of her tears. Don't cry, Liv. Just stop this nonsense and it'll be okay... Please.

"Don't do this to me, Liv. You made me promise you that I wouldn't leave you, and now you're leaving me..." I can't control my tears. She places her backpack on a seat and reaches out for a box. A box that has so much sentimental value to it. "Please, no..." Her hands stroke the box before she slowly walks over, grabs my hand, and places it in my palm. My other hand closing over the box. "So this is it then." I lift the top off the box and stare at the watch I bought her for her eighteenth birthday.

"I'm no longer your Livy, and you are no longer my Jamie. I'm doing this because I love you." She does her bag up before rejoining me. "Keep yours though, if you really want to. I bought it for a reason." Her smooth hand then takes my left arm with the watch on that she bought me in return. Her lips then going down to kiss that hand and the watch. She then stands on her tiptoes; her mouth at level with my left ear. I hear her breathe heavily before she speaks. Her lips then moving to kiss my cheek and her body shifting away for one final time as my Livy. "See you later, alligator." Olivia Smith said.