16

Heya loves:) If you're from the UK, happy bank holiday and birthday to the new baby princess. Hope y'all well. So this chapter's song is "Get Away" by Jessie J as I can't stop listening to it. Any who hope you like the new update. Lots of love. By the way guys I am fully aware that the guy in the video attached^^ isn't Jamie, but I watched The Avengers: Age of Ultron today. 1) it was bloody amazing and 2) I went all heart eyes over Quicksilver (the guy in the video)❤
- Liv/ Smurfy

--------------

*Jamie's P.O.V*

"She won't be here. It's not like Jack's just going to do what he wants and ditch her. He's more mischievous than that." I say to Matt. Amelia, Matt, Alessia, April, and I have just arrived at Liv's public book conference. I wasn't going to bother coming, but then April told us about Jack having Liv, and his plans with her, so Matt made us attend. The blue haired man that is set to marry my best friend furrows his eyebrows and sighs in defeat. Gosh, Smith better be alive. I swear to God if he's hurt her as much as I think he has, he won't ever breathe again.

"Back here then so you can prepare yourself, babe." My ears ring from Jacks comment that he just said to a tall and skinny figure with blue hair. She's alive! Time to go give the prick what he deserves. Wait, does she want me to help? We're not even friends anymore... fuck it, you love her, Dornan.

"I'll be back in a minute. I need the little boy's room." I smile and it makes April laugh, making me happy as she hasn't done that for a few hours now. My body then shifts so I'm standing, and I start to walk over to the small backstage area. I then sneak past a stage manager to see Jack playing with Liv's head; I can't see her though as he's standing directly in front of her. She then looks around him, notices me and walks backwards causing Jack to turn. I ignore the dick and walk closer to Olivia whose body looks broken and hurt. She has bruises all over the parts of her body that I can see and a scar from her chin upwards. Fuck, Smith. He's broken her beyond anything I've ever seen. Olivia's vulnerable body is in a pink floral dress that is above her knees, and a pair of bright white heels that I helped her choose out a few days back. "Talk to me." My heart then drops down my chest as she knows her boundaries as Jack walks over and hugs her tightly. Get off of her, you dick! "What have you done to her? She doesn't look in anyway not bruised and battered." I fume at him and make my hands form into fists. What's he done to you, Liv?

"If you get involved, I can make it worse for both of you. Anyway, she doesn't want you here. She left you and has always wanted to. You meant nothing to her unlike me." He lifts Liv's chin and kisses her strongly before putting an arm around her lower back. How dare he put words into her mouth like that!?

"Jack, do you actually think I would believe that shit?" I look at Liv; her eyes completely avoiding mine. Come on Dornan, this is Jack. You can beat his ways and you can beat the absolute crap out of him for hurting Liv.

"Please Jamie.. I don't want him to hurt you like I have." She quietly says. She then pauses, and quickly pulls away from Jack and rushes over to me. Her arms instantly wrapping around me, as her eyes flow out with tears. "Get away..." She leans back, her breathing jolting as she strokes my cheek gently with her thumb. Her eyes turning into green blurs. No, I'm not leaving you.

"But you're hurting me by leaving me stranded with a confused heart. I care about you so much. I can't have you walking out on me. Don't do what Harry did to you, don't just walk away from me." I take a deep breath and run my hand over some of her bruises on her arm. The palm sliding down to her wrist to run over her scars. Jack's body closing in behind her. Gosh she's so confused. I hate this.

"He walked away and I'm fine about it now. He did it for a reason and so am I. You'll be fine in the end. You need to let me save myself this time. Everyone needs to let me." She stands tall in her shiny heels before kissing my lips ever so gently, like an angel would.

"No! You're not just running again. You fucking promised!" I shout raged by her future plans that will turn out to be her déjá vu. Stop making this worse for yourself! "You swore you wouldn't no matter how hard things got!" Liv doesn't react scared by my reaction, but just looks away disappointed with her every existence and life on this earth.

"Hypocrite..." She says under her breath; how am I a hypocrite?... Oh my I am. I told her to runaway with me as we both needed a new start together. Now I'm irrelevant to her, she's running for everyman for themself.

"Look at him, baby. He's getting into your head. You left him for a reason didn't you? Don't sink down to his level. Be strong, and with me. Be my baby girl and I'll give you all you want and all I want." I swear Jack you'd better shut up. Hang on, get what he wants? He doesn't get what Liv wants. Liv is a cuddle, sweet, romantic type of girl in relationships. I'm surprised she slept with me the amount of times she did, and has got into the same bed as Jack. Jack doesn't do romance or care. He's in it for the fun and popularity from Liv's best girlfriends. He's in it for the sex... and Liv isn't.

"You son of a bitch! You absolutely disgrace me; people like you shouldn't be allowed to live." I release Olivia and swing at Jack. His body only flinching a tiny bit, but my fist leaving a mark on his stupid face. A cop then walking in and taking my arms behind my back to handcuff me; another coming in a few seconds to do the same to Jack. How on Earth did they get here so quick?

"Mr Jack Samson you are being arrested on suspicion of physical and sexual abuse. You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." His cop says to him before dragging him out of the building. Hah!

"Mr James Dornan. I am arresting you for the assault of Mr Jack Samson. You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." My cop says to me harshly as Matt walks in. The dick deserved it! Don't resist Dornan, you'll only make things worse for yourself.

"I had to, I couldn't let him hurt Liv again." His eyes look directly towards my hurt beloved.

"Miss Smith, would you like to come with us? We have a few questions we'd like to ask about earlier on today." A kind police officer asks my ex best friend, before she politely obliges and walks out with the officer, and her fiance.