15

Hey guys, so I'm finally updating after two weeks or so. I'm so sorry but I was picking my life up and I returned to school last Monday and have been swamped in work. Any who this chapter's song is "Better Left Unsaid" by Ariana Grande. Love you loads and see you at the next update.❤
- Liv

-------

*Olivia's P.O.V*

He looks at me with evilly kind eyes and a perfect white smile. He is perfect, too perfect. His eyes having an angel like red tint to them as they scan over my clothed body. This man has found me and taken my heart before I've actually gotten to know him. This kind devil called Jack.

I awaken from my light sleep on the old sofa I am placed on. A yawn hits my mouth as I sit up and look around. The room is empty apart from me, the sofa, and a few boxes. The room is made of glass. I squint my eyes as the afternoon sun comes through the roof, and wander over to a door that leads inside to a house. He's locked me in a fucking greenhouse! I try to open the door, but fail as it's locked. My hand then going above my eyes, squinting, to view inside the house, and see a nice and petite longue, and my reflection. I'm instantly taken aback when I notice a cut down from my chin, up to my cupids bow and over my lips. It luckily doesn't hurt, though as it has dried up and healed enough. I clench my fists as I remember the blow to my ribs and my up bring of blood from my throat. My foot kicks the door before I hobble over to the red curtains and pull them to reveal a beautiful and colourful garden. I look out and around before noticing Jack walking towards the door with a key. Oh fuck. What do I do? Break the glass... wait, no. I sigh, and admit defeat as it's the only way I'm going to leave here in one piece, I hope. He unlocks the door before entering the sauna like greenhouse, locking the door behind him. Jack then looks up and down my vulnerable body, chastely kisses my lips, and goes to unlock the house door.

"Go in there, Liv." He sighs and I oblige to his order, sauntering into the house. What the fuck is going on? I've never seen this place in my life!
"Thank you," He smiles as I walk past him. I look at him confused as he has never been so nice to me in his entire life (apart from the first few weeks I knew him.) Don't be fooled by him, Smith. You know his intentions. He's only sweet talking you to lessen the blow.

"What are you trying to get from me? You being nice isn't going to help you in getting what you want." I shiver knowing what he wants from me.

"I know, but shouting at you is going to make you scared. I don't want you to feel scared. I want to make you feel loved." He stands behind the chair that I've just sat on and whispers against the bare of my neck. Please leave me alone. I've suffered enough.

"No, your definition of love is different to mine. Your definition of love is hurting me time and time again, before letting me fall for you once more. I-I'm too good for you." I close my eyes and shake my head as he breathes against my left ear. Why on earth did you say that? Do you want to get killed?

"We agreed on an open relationship. Maybe you don't remember as you were drunk when we settled it." Jack lies, and places his palm on my upper back. How dare he use my drinking against me?! I remember everything that happens in my life, drunk or sober... Don't I?  "I'm not a cheat, unlike Harry." He hits my past causing me to stand up and walk away from the memory of a destroyed, fifteen year old Liv. Don't break, don't give in. Hold yourself together in front of him, you can cry about Harry later.

"Stop..." Is all I can form into words. Stop giving in! You're stronger than him!

"Harry, the seventeen year old from Bromley. The boy you once saw the
World with. But what happened? He gave up on you because he was weak before later admitting he cheated on you with his best friend. He told you the day before you first met him one year ago. A day before it was a year since he saved your life." My heart then breaks from the horrible memory that I had washed out. How dare he?

"Please, just stop!" I scream loudly at him. Why is he doing this to me and why am I reacting like this in front of him? Why am I giving in? I've been over Harry for fourteen years now. Memories just hurt. Especially memories that seem like nightmares.

"Does it hurt? What hurts more, me or him?" He takes my hand and pulls me into him, slowly and delicately before one of his hands travels over my ribcage causing me to flinch and bend down over his hand before letting out a little cry. He then places a hand over my mouth so I can't speak and pulls me up and out into kitchen where the pistol lies. I tell myself to not struggle as I will only makes things and my breathing worse. "Let me love you." He says and places me in a seat before going to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of wine. I shake my head and look away as he tries to intoxicate me to make things easier for him. Please don't do this.

"You're not going to love me... You're going to control me, and use me and my body." I say scared and run my fingers through my bright blue hair, my mind racing with what he might do to me. Just keep calm, Smith.

"The more you complain, the worse it is going to get. Just trust me, okay?" He walks up to me, tips my head back, and pours some cold wine down my throat causing me to cough and splutter. Don't resist...

"I- I can't. I can barely trust myself." I sigh and look away from him as he holds my chin firmly. He then grabs my left wrist to see my scars.

"I'm not going to do this to you. I'm not that evil." He whispers running his thumb over my scars.

"Wh-what are you going to do..." I close my eyes as the tears slowly start to fall. We know the answer already, so why bother asking, Smith?

"Im going to make you regret the day you ever went behind my back." He whispers once more, before picking me up and carrying me into a dark and cold room, before wrecking my entire life.