03

Hey loves. So gonna keep this short: part 03's song is "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. See you next week :)❤
-----------

*Jamie's p.o.v.*

I wander into the dining room, preparing myself for the worst conversation imaginable. The conversation where you tell your wife that you may no longer want to be with her. My legs lead me over to the breakfast buffet where I grab a plate and pile pancakes on top of pancakes as I know I'm for sure going to need the energy if I'm going to be running around on set after a heavy night of drinking and being a hooligan with my best friend, Olivia. My eyes then search the room for my wife, before I notice her and wander over to the table. Olivia coming out of the elevator as soon as I have sat down.

"Where's the little one?" I say abruptly as I notice she's not with Millie.

"Oh, how nice to see you too, Jamie. And with Taylor as I don't really want her crying whilst I'm trying to get my point across to you." She sips on her stupidly healthy green tea. Her point across to me? I've got a bigger point than her and I've got to be on set in half an hour or so. Fuck me, this isn't going to be fun.

"And your point would be what exactly?" I cut a piece off my pancake and gulp it down, trying my hardest to get rid of my hangover as I'm sure Sam and Dakota don't want a drunk Jamie Dornan throwing up on their faces, after taking a breath.

"My point being you are being one dick of a husband right now. And that you really shouldn't be doing this as I am so close to leaving you." She takes a breath so she can cool down for a second. She must be angry as I have not heard her use such language since before our nearly one year old daughter was born. "But then I thought, why should I be your wife whilst you go and do whatever with that little girl." She stands after finishing her tea.

"Little girl? She's only a few years younger than us. April is a little girl." I stand up also, scratching my head. She really doesn't like Olivia.

"So, I'm leaving and going home with my daughter." She walks over to Taylor and Olivia. Taylor holding our daughter and Olivia obviously apologizing for lying to him whilst playing with my little angel's nose.

"Your daughter? No, Amelia. She is our daughter. Just because I've gone and screwed up it doesn't mean you can stop me from being her father." She stops walking and glares at Olivia; causing her to move and walk into the foyer. She can't take my child away!

"What are you going to do? Get the press on me. I'm so scared." She rolls her eyes before grabbing our eleven month old baby from Taylor's arms.

"I came down here to apologize for my behavior but dear lord, Amelia. Stop being so childish. I screwed up. I am begging you for a second chance. Please?" I seem to at this point on one knee in front of her, like I'm proposing to her for the second time. No, Dornan. You're going to tell her you don't love her anymore. No? Wait- you love her!- no you don't... ahh!

"I'm not promising anything, but meet me after work and we'll go for a drink." She scurries out with our little girl in her broad arms.

"Did you tell her?" Olivia's texting away on her phone, as per usual. Her mobile notifying her every fifteen seconds of a new message or interaction on twitter.

"Yes, and she wants to go out for a drink to discuss it tonight." I lie blatantly to my best friend as her name is called. Just fuck things up even more, why dont you Dornan?

"That's great, hey. I've got to go, April's here." She stands on her tiptoes and kisses my cheek.

"I'll come with you." I grab her hand and follow her before she realizes and pulls her hand away.

"Jamie, don't. My daughter is here. Go and get ready for set. Use my room if you want to, Taylor has my spare key." She turns her head quickly before running over to her twelve year old and hugging her tightly, then kissing Matt on his cheek and giving him a brief embrace. Why is she being so kind towards Matt? It surely must be because they're in front of their offspring. Offspring? Seriously James.

"Heya April." I wave at her before heading over to her and her parents.

"Hi, Jamie." She smiles and hugs me gently, her head then looking up at Liv. "Mum, will Jamie be with us today?" Yes! April likes me. Thank God.

"Jamie's on set again today, sweetie. But we'll be near by and we can pop by later on, if you want?" She strokes April's head as Matt wraps an arm around Olivia's waist, pulling her back into him. Back away, Matt. Back the fuck away. What?- she's your best friend. Stop being so jealous.

"Okay. Can we go sightseeing? I want to show you where dad, Alessia, and I have been, mum." April giggles as she takes my hand.

"Sure we can, baby girl. I'm sure your mum would love that." Matt beams at his daughter as she releases my hand and embraces her parents. Did he just call his daughter baby girl? I think imma hurl.

"Olivia, I'll see you later." I whisper into her ear quickly and quietly.

"Sure you will." She mimes before walking away from her daughter and coming up to me. "Just please don't tell her something different than you tell me. I can't be hearing one story from you and another from your current wife." Current? Does she really want me to divorce Amelia so I can be with her? It wouldn't be such a bad idea.... woah. Oh man. I love them both.

"I need to try and persuade her for now, though." I sulk and roll my eyes before April comes up behind Olivia and pulls on her hand. "Hey, darling." Liv coos. I then wave at April and she smiles broadly showing me her braces.

"Fine, but don't make it completely different. I'll try to catch you later, if I can." She kisses my cheek in a friendly manor and walks off with her pretty little girl and ex lover.