Written by Emmy Kay

______________________

((FIN))

Hello guys, this is the end of Perfection. I'm very proud and thankful for everything.

Now, I know everything isn't tied up in a bow, everything isn't resolved, this epilogue is barely enough to resolve some parts,but it's all you're getting.

I'd like to say thank you for all of the people who helped contribute to Pandora's personality in some way : abigailengland Myopinionisvalid baesics miss_brainiac_99 grungyniall explousions jax_3101 moaninglashton

lovelylouisszarrykink yeah-noand so many more that I'll have to thank privately.

And thank you to some lovely readers: @henna_a21, parahahoy and so many more.

Thank you to all the people that were here in the planning stages, the shitty stages where this story was just being born.

Here are some things you probably didn't know about Perfection:

-This was originally supposed to be a Niall fic.

Can you guys imagine that? Nandora? No fucking way.

-Harry was supposed to die and become an angel.

Erm, be happy that I changed it.

-This was originally supposed to be like 30 chapters or so.

Lmao :D

So many people have inspired me to continue this book, even after the multiple times I thought of starting it. So thank you once again, and I love you all.

Any questions you guys you have I can answer, leave here.

Don't delete this book just yet, and can you do me a favour and check out my book Wonderland? I entered it into the iTunesBestof2014 contest, so yeah.

Goodbye, for now I guess!

Ash xx