forty one.

Pandora Gray

     After we finished eating and getting back home, Harry dissapeared to have his 'guys only Skype chat, which I wanted to listen in to, but refrained from.

_______________

Harry Styles

"Guys," Michael looks uneasy, like he's about to puke, "I don't like my girlfriend."

"Me neither." Calum snorted ,"whoops."

"Guys, we're supposed to be helping him, we're not helping much." Ashton wrangles all of us back in. "Shoot, Mikey."

"She's always fucking high, and she's so demanding. I've never heard a thank you from her, and it's really pissing me off, especially lately."

"Dump her ass." Niall shrugs, "simple."

"But won't that hurt her?"

"Who cares?" Calum seems especially bitter about Tori, and I wonder why "She's mean,and  b—"

"Calm down, she, you just— do you still love her?"

"Not r—" Michael starts, but his room door flings open to reveal an angry Tori, Louis immediately logs out, and the rest of us still stare in silence.

"Not really? That's what you were going to say, not really?" She spits, "I'm demanding? I'm fucking demanding? No, no, no it's because I am the boss, and you are my boyfriend. That's how it fücking works, okay? I smoke weed, cool, you're not supposed to even care about the boss!"

"Hold on —" he stands up.

"Yas bitch yas." Zayn cheers quietly.

"Who died and made you King? Huh? I'm not King, you're not Queen, we're equal. Okay? And I'm supposed to care about you!"

"You obviously don't, when you're always making goo goo eyes at Jenna, then little slüt." She crosses her arms, and Calum stands up.

"Tori before you go any further, don't you dare call Jenna a slüt. You're the person who came over and told no, fücking yelled about how she should back off."

"You what?" Mikey exclaims. "You crossed a line Tori."

"What, standing up for the little slüt?"

"Of course I'll stand up for her," I want to stop watching, but I can't, "I can tell you right now that I like Jenna more than I do you. " he stands up on the bed and Liam starts cheering.  "I. Like. Jenna. Alright? There, I admitted it."

"Fücking finally." Calum and Luke scoff.

"Then choose." Tori smirks and crosses her arms. "Between me and her."

"Jenna." He says without missing a beat, and everyone's eyes widen. He was so sure of himself, even Tori looked a little startled. "I choose Jenna."

"I hope you're happy." She huffs.

"I already am." She leaves the room and he sits back down, sighing. "Did I just break up with my girlfriend?"

"Yeah," Niall says, "you'll be alright."

"Hey," Gemma opens the door in Ashton's screen, and he turns around, "I heard screaming, what the hell happened?" She smiles, and waves at me. She looks so happy, she's glowing.

"I just broke up with Tori." Mikey raises his eyebrows.

"Are you alright?"

"I think so."

"Gemma, you sound just like a mum," Luke laughs, and both of them laugh nervously. I turn to them quickly.

"I guess this would be a good time to say, um, whoops?" Gemma shrugs.

"Oh my gosh, Gem are you —"

"Pregnant? Yeah, yeah I am."

"I'm going to be an uncle!" I fist pump and start to dance.

____________________________________

so much shit in this chapter omf Tori and Michael are done, Gemma revealed her pregnancy and I'm just djdjdjdj

Advice: I need some names comment as many as you'd like.

Comment here for girl's names

Comment here for boys names

And vote on the gender here in the comments.

They're going to have 2 kids (spolier)

And thoughts?

On the breakup?

ON HOW MICHAEL HAS FINALLY ADMITTED HE HAS A THING FOR JENNA I KNOW I HAVE BEEN POSTPONING THIS BUT OKAY

Bye my Angels!

Ash xx