eighteen.

Pandora Gray

       "I'M THE BIRTHDAY BITCH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEE!" I sing, grinning like a mad man, "I'M TWENTY! WOO HOO!"

"We know it's your birthday, will you please shut the fuck up?" Harry groans, walking into my bedroom.

"Um, no." I get out of bed and walk over to Harry, putting my hands on my non existent hips. "I shall not shut up. Now dance."

"What?"

"Did I stutter? No, I said dance. " I take out my phone, Harry still looking at me like I have some type of problem. I turn on Pandora (tee hee), and look up at him. " I know you suck at dancing, and it'll be hilarious to see. So dance. " I command, and he crosses his arms defiantly.

"Nope."

"Come on," I grab both of his arms and lift them up, so that I'm grabbing them in an awkward tango position. "Now dance." I let go of his arms, and they drop to his sides. "Ugh, I have to go get ready. You will dance with me tonight, that's a promise."

"Whatever you say,babe."

___________________________

     "¡Feliz Compleanos!" Luke cheers as I walk into the deserted Starbucks.

"¿Uh, gracias?" I try to reply, and Zayn shakes his head.

"If you're going to speak Spanish, at least do it right. " He scoffs, and continues to stock the shelf with tumblers. "Are you excited?"

"Hell yes. I'm going to sit and eat food for the night, that's super exciting." I deadpan, and Liam and Zayn share a wink. "Am I fucking missing something, or. . .  why'd you two wink?"

"You know, sometimes people have stuff in their eyes. True story, seriously." Luke laughs, and I glare at him.

"So it's not about the possible present I may  or may not be getting?" I shrug and walk around the counter, starting to prep everything for the day. "Alright, but just give me a hint."

"Okay, Harry paid for it all."

"So was it like, $2.00, or. . . 'cause we both know that Harry is broke." I wipe the counter.

"Can't tell you that." Liam remarks, and I shake my head.

_________________________________

Harry Styles

          "Yes Val, I'll be busy. Yeah,yeah. See you soon, okay?" I drop the call, and look at the chair in front of the mirror. I've decorated for the party right after the Little Mix concert with the girls, which Little Mix is also attending.  I pick up the Mickey ears, and put them on, along with the tail.  My text alert goes off, and I pick it up, to see it's Louis.

From Older BrotherPandora is just finishing work, 3 Stooges are driving her to Gem's leave now, Ash and I are already there.

Thank you, Louis.

I grab the four tickets, and leave the flat, hop into the cat and drive to Gemma's flat. When I get there, Luke, Zayn and Liam pull in right behind be.  I run up the stairs until i finally get to her apartment, Calum already waiting at the door. 

"Perfect timing, you got the tickets?" Calum pulls me in before I can answer.  I flash him the tickets, "Smashing."

"I've always wanted to go to a Little Mix concert!" Jenna squeals, waving her hand around.

"I've only been once." Ashlyn states, and at that moment, Pandora walks in.

"Hello babe,how was work." I look her up and down.

"Fine. What the hell is going on?"

"Well see," I walk up close to her, "Just happy birthday, okay?" I hand her the tickets, and her mouth drops open.

"Fuck! OH MY GOSH HARRY FUCKING EDWARD STYLES YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT THE LAST FOUR TICKETS!!! YOU GOT ME LITTLE MIX TICKETS, I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH, YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!!" She screams, and wraps her arms around my neck. "YOU PAID FOR BACKSTAGE PASSES TOO?" She comes close, and plants a kiss on my lips.

She. Kissed. Me.

Holy crap.

Everyone is watching the two of us,as she finally realizes what she did, and pulls away quickly.

Well then. Not going to lie, that was a good kiss. And I kissed back.

"Well fuck me with a Twinkie." Liam mutters,raising an eyebrow. "If that was not a birthday kiss, I have no idea what is."

"I said it almost a year ago, and I'll say it again, I've never shipped anything so hard, oh my gosh."

"Now, I actually agree with you." Louis glances at Ashlyn.

"Well, I think it's time for the concert. Harry, are you still driving, or should I?" Ashton says loudly, breaking the silence.

"Um, I guess I'll be good with dri –" I start, but Pandora cuts me off.

"Hold on." She walks over to Jenna, whispers something in her ear, Jenna nods then she runs to Jenna's room.

"I'm guessing that she's changing."  Niall says, we all just stand there looking at each other.

"Well?" Zayn asks expectantly at me.

"What?"

"Did you like the kiss?"

"When it happened," Luke starts, "I literally had the fucking hallelujah chorus and the angels and everything singing hallelujah."

"So did you?" Liam pesters on.

"Well if I kissed back. . . "

"Was there tongue?" Gemma buts in.

"I choose not to answer that."

"I think we are all missing the real question here," Nina quiets everyone, "Do you like her?"

_____________________

A/N

MWHAHAHA CLIFF HANGER, BITCHES!

BUT I LOVE YOU,2.9K ON 7DT &604 ON THIS?

I LOVE YOU.

I MEAN THAT.

Anywhore, vote goal is 10, comment goal is 10, and fan goal is 1.

I hate school already-.-.

~ Ashlyn Gold xx