sixty two.

Pandora Gray

"I-I'm home." I see him, sitting on the chair next to the counter, and he looks up at me, and our eyes meet. "Harry?"

"Dammit I missed you." He comes over and gives me a big hug, and I quickly respond with a hug back. "I was trying to be mad at you, like seriously hate you, but. . . ah, fuck I'm just happy you're home, babe."

When we let go of each other, we just stand there looking at each other. "I'm sorry." We both say quickly.

"You go first." We offer simultaneously and laugh. "Jinx. Okay, you know what? Meet me at the couch, midnight. Then we'll talk, okay?" Harry laughs, and then the pushes past me to open the door.

"What are you doing?"

"Going to go tell everyone you're finally home."

It's good to be home.

__________________________________

Jenna Love

"That's okay if she wanted me, because all of the time I was dating you, I wanted her too." Michael suddenly appears with an arm around my waist protectively, and even though his touch feels like fire, I'm still trying to fathom why he's even at Tori's.

And to fathom what the actual fuck he just said because I think he just said that he likes me.

"I came back to get some of my stuff that you refused to fucking give me, and Jenna's right. You were a horrible girlfriend, and what you did to Harry — just please give me my stuff so I can leave with Jenna, thank you."

What the fuck is happening?

Don't know, but I don't mind.

"Sticking up for the whore too? I should've known. Your stuffs in the closet, in the grey box. Go get it and you may leave." Her expression changes, from angry to calm, and I smell something fishy. Michael goes to round the corner , and I march up to Tori, whispering.

"If you ever and I mean, ever, hurt any one of my friends again, mark my words, I will not hesitate to kill you."

"Says the angel."

"Says the angel who's this close to throwing you out the window right now."

"Finally, you've kept all of my fucking stuff. Let's go, Jenna." He gives a nonchalant wave to Tori, and when we get outside, he faces me. His voice drops, "Ashlyn told me everything."

How much does she know?

"And Nina filled in the blanks Ashlyn couldn't." He scratched the nape of his neck awkwardly.  "So, I know things." He put a finger under my chin, and gently tipped it up, "Like, you're an angel with no wings."

________________________________

haha

anyways

HE KNOWS HE KNOWSSS

THAT JENNA ISNT HUMAN

thoughts??

QOTD:opinions on the girl yelling at Niall (its all over twitter and INSTA, she yells I'll suck your dick right in front of him

AOTD: sexual harassment. sure, we yell it during concerts WHEN THEY CAN BARELY FUCKING HEAR US but not in front of their faces like that.

why would you even fucking do that if you met them or got in close proximity id probably just be freaking out and repeatedly saying i love you and maybe a hug?

dammit sorry for the little tangent ^

ash xx