Chapter 48

You must hate me Or think that I am a coward for being able to write to you and. not meet you face to face. I'm pained and you're pained and I figured if you knew I was ready to meet you and you were not ready to met me, then well I'd simply have to wait until the day you decide you are ready. There is simply nothing I can write that will sound right or sound fair to you, but I've trashed 10 letters already and I figured I had to go along with one. So. Simply. I express.

Skye I haven't forgotten you, everything around me reminds me of the throat cutting night I left you and Maria. I haven't forgotten what I put you threw, with my consecutive alcoholic consumptions, it over emasculated my sensibilty and buried the common sense of love in me. That is what you always deserved and needed and you looked up to the wrong figure, and over the years, I'm sure, your love for that man reduced tremendously.

I simply ask to earn that trust back. No matter how long the years take, I want to sleep at night with my puzzle glued right.

Sincerly,
Simion Ray

The letter sat on top of a book called "God Don't Like Ugly" the book looked withered out , the pages curled as if someone read it repeatedly, the sheets were thinning and turning a fainted yellow and the print was fading as I flipped threw the book.

It was the book he took the day he left, the book I'd long forgotten about. However seeing it reminded me how much I relied on that book when I was younger. Reminding me how strong my hope was that my parents hit a rough patch in their life and it would all vanish. It reminded me of how inconclusive my hopes were.

But he kept the book. After all these years he kept it and from the looks of it he read it. Darrel poked his head out from the bathroom, a towel wrapped around his waiste and a toothbrush in his mouth "you quiet? You OK"

I looked up at him, my eyes drifting over his body until i met his warm eyes "yeah" i told him and accidently knocking the box over. He chuckled and started towards me to help me but i grabbed the box and squinted seeing the photo. It was like iron on my hand as my mind registered the people in the picture. A woman and man both close together,in all white and a baby in the womans hand.

It was my parents and me as a baby. That's excatly when i felt my eyes swell up, i had never had or at least thought i had any pictures of me as a baby. My parents simply told me they never had time to take photos of me. But here i was small and a pink tan color. We looked happy. Darrel rubbed my back and kissed my forehead "you had a big head as a baby" he joked trying to lighten up the mood, i chuckled and rolled my eyes "i guess i should call him"

"Be my guest" he handed me my phone and walked back into the bathroom. Dialing the number i waited patiently for him to pick up.

"Avah?"

"Can we meet today?" i asked him shly

"Of course, i'm free right now. I can text you a address to this resturaunt or someplace else?"

"That'll be fine" i tell him and hang up. I walk into the bathroom with Darrel and blushed when he pulled me in and shut the bathrooms door. "You gonna shower with me baby?" he kissed my lips seductively sucking on my bottom lip letting  his towel fall and his member stand in full attention. It thickness swelled in my hands as i massaged him and his groin hardened with popping veins heated with streaming blood threw his shaft. His warm fingers slid on my wet clit and we both groaned with satisfaction. He peeled off my shirt planting kisses on my body. The shower was on even though we werent in it, the steam fogged the mirrors as Darrel slid inside of me pinning my back against the edge on the sink. I could help but hold on to him, my full set stiletto nail dug in his back as his hips thrusted and started pounding me then picked me up and walked us to the showers were. He made love to me until  out muscled jerked and my release squirted in watered down the drain. He tensed up and  drove his hips deeper in me making me cum and he pulled  my hair bitting onto my neck and released.

After laying in the tub the shower water grew cool and our breaths labored with aching bodies.